Poll: Who did/will you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sanders
31.58%
18 31.58%
Clinton
5.26%
3 5.26%
Trump
57.89%
33 57.89%
Cruz
3.51%
2 3.51%
Other Democrat
0%
0 0%
Other Republican
0%
0 0%
Independent (specific)
1.75%
1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for?
I shall of course state no nothing against you Hitman Im not shit talking yes its his policies but don't you think its a bit rash? He has made many comments saying how he is loved so much and "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," not extreme? I know its just all policies and everyone must do things to gain the eye of the public but is using statements like this after shootings the best way to do so. I also understand the point of immigration from China and Mexico. But its not Just America us Brits get it to. And another thing the Migrants. He wants to send them all back! But why? Non offence most of the killing in Syria has been from Europe but America join in and refuse to accept the consequences of their actions. These people are scared but Trump is not concerned. What I'm speaking here is not shit talking and more of me voicing that Trump seems to have heart for himself and the younger voters but excludes the elderly,female,muslim and anyone else who does not like him. This is a fact not a myth he wants to punish women for having abortions would you really want a child if you were raped to have it?

That is all for my little passive rant.

Thanks,
Joe Joe Binks
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Donald Trumps is sadly what America needs, the economy is on the decline and super powers like India and china are starting to grow better than the USA funded basically by the US. When it comes to the elections you have 3 main choices. 1 Hillary Clinton who shouldn't really even be in the election. Berny Sanders who doesn't realise that lowering taxes will worsen the country and Trump who may not be the most politically correct figure but he actually is the most likely to help America get back on track economically wise. Sorry if this isn't a typical "TRUMP IS EVIL" rant but its my opinion on the matter

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
India is not a superpower. It's still a developing nation. When it comes to the election Yogi, the only real choices are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as Bernie Sanders has absolutely no chance right now nor does any republican. In fact at 5:00 PM EST the final remaining opponent against Donald Trump is expected to end his campaign.

How exactly is the US economy on the decline?
In response to Joe Joe since quoting posts takes forever in this area of shitty service,

You can't possibly be playing the stance on abortion card to argue against Donald Trump. The Republican Party as a whole mostly shares the common viewpoint that unborn life should be protected. It is one of the key differences between the Republican and Democratic parties. You appear to be a pro-choice supporter.

In the specific instance of rape, I can understand an abortion but if you have sex, get pregnant and then decide you don't want the baby, you put it up for adoption. You don't kill it.

Your claims of elderly, female and Muslim people not supporting him are false. There were plenty of women at the rally, plenty of old people and a Muslim or 2. I have reason based on firsthand experience to believe your claims are false.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Fair enough I just like to get in on this stuff but I still believe that quite a few people don't like the abortion thing but then I also highly understand your point too. Its a very strange yet wonderful thing the Presidential Race. Its quite fascinating and as a teen I like to look at things like this normally what makes me stand out as a "Nerd/Geek" in school.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Im not american however I am extremely interested in the presidential race, however i have seen that Bernie and Trump are the only viable options in my opinion as Trump is truthful and who doesnt like Bernie right? As for Hilary, Evidence has popped up to expose Hilary as she is a liar, feel free to debate but i dont want no beef...... Smile <3

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(05-04-2016, 05:34 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Fair enough I just like to get in on this stuff but I still believe that quite a few people don't like the abortion thing but then I also highly understand your point too. Its a very strange yet wonderful thing the Presidential Race. Its quite fascinating and as a teen I like to look at things like this normally what makes me stand out as a "Nerd/Geek" in school.

In the US politics can make or break friendships real quick. I've formed friendships with a new group of people just in the last few months in school from discussing this election.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(05-04-2016, 04:17 PM)Hitman Wrote: Can't really talk if you don't live here.
Why not?
Quote: 1. Banning Muslims won't happen. Its not constitutional.

Wrong. Where in the constitution does it prohibit this?

First amendment applies to its citizens. Banning a muslim from coming here and becoming a citizen is not prohibited in the Constitution. It may seem contradictory to the freedom of religion but it is not in direct violation. Muslims in this country are allowed to practice their religion, Trump wouldn't try and push against this.

(05-04-2016, 04:47 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: Berny Sanders who doesn't realise that lowering taxes will worsen the country

Bernie Sanders does not want to lower taxes. He wants more federal revenue (that means he wants a tax increase). By the way, lowering taxes won't worsen the country, it'd be beneficial.

(05-04-2016, 05:16 PM)Hitman Wrote: Your claims of elderly, female and Muslim people not supporting him are false. There were plenty of women at the rally, plenty of old people and a Muslim or 2. I have reason based on firsthand experience to believe your claims are false. 

This is not a valid argument to assert the racial composition of Trump supporters. First off, you can't identify a Muslim by their looks, which you make it sound like you did. 
Second, more importantly, someone being at a rally does not mean they support him. It means they were interested in going to his rally. I went to a Rubio Rally, I did not support him. Your evidence is meaningless, unfortunately.

(05-04-2016, 04:47 PM)Yogi Bear Wrote: The economy is on the decline and super powers like India and china are starting to grow better than the USA funded basically by the US.

You're totally wrong, look up "USA GDP" and look at the increase over the years. India is practically third-world and China is still nowhere near us economically.
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Falcon
(05-04-2016, 05:16 PM)Hitman Wrote: You can't possibly be playing the stance on abortion card to argue against Donald Trump. The Republican Party as a whole mostly shares the common viewpoint that unborn life should be protected. It is one of the key differences between the Republican and Democratic parties. You appear to be a pro-choice supporter.

In the specific instance of rape, I can understand an abortion but if you have sex, get pregnant and then decide you don't want the baby, you put it up for adoption. You don't kill it.

Donald Trump has made several viewpoints deviating from that of his peers, and the fact he is standing with them on abortion speaks of his values.

"In the specific instance of rape, I can understand an abortion but if you have sex, get pregnant and then decide you don't want the baby, you put it up for adoption. You don't kill it."

That's an excellent personal view, but why should it be forced onto others? An embryo cannot have rights, something that is not born cannot acquire rights. Aborting it within a legal time frame is a moral right, and the decision should be left to the person who has discretion (the woman)

Also, I'm sure you recall the prohibition. You know, the government overstepping its bounds and telling people they cannot drink alcohol because the State says so.

What about guns? Banning guns would remove weapons from law-abiding citizens, but Criminals would still acquire the weapons. Even though it's illegal. Just like women would want to do with abortions, because government is saying they aren't allowed because [we say so]
(05-04-2016, 04:17 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 02:46 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: I don't wish to offend anyone here me being British myself stuff like this pops up in our news very frequently. But I and my mates normally have discussion about this in school and we really don't get what people see in Trump. His ideology and symbolism mimic the role in a more passive style of Hitler. Such as banning Jews (killing more like) and the banning of Muslim the wall in Mexico stuff like that. I believe in my total honest Trump will ruin America if he wins.

Can't really talk if you don't live here.

EDIT: Please excuse any typos, did this on my phone. Will fix later.

Out of the 2 candidates it will be in the general election he is the better of the two. Hillary Clinton has close ties to corporations, Wall St, and special interest groups. She is also a former First Lady which would make it look even more like the country is run by a small group of people.

What the American people see in Donald Trump is someone who can't be bought. They see a voice. Someone who's opinion isn't going to be bought as I just stated.

For those of you concerned about Donald Trump ruining America, sit down and think about this:

1. Banning Muslims won't happen. Its not constitutional.

"But Hitman why does baning Muslims get him so much support?"

There is 1 answer to that question and the answer is 9/11. Yes it's fucked up to view all Muslims as terrorists but when that is the only thing you hear about on the news and maybe even have first hand experience being terrorized, you can start to see why the NYPD designates mosques as terrorism organizations.

2. A wall on the US Mexico border could happen, it's realistic but that would not be paid for by Mexico nor could it get funding internally. I live in an industrial city. You can look around and see the effects places like Mexico, China and the issue of illegal immigration has done to the American people. I recently traveled out of state to a Donald Trump Rally in Harrisburg Pennsylvania and driving through the area, seeing the closed down factories and then hearing the way he talks to the people about bringing their jobs back to an area that has been hit so hard and even creating new jobs for those who lost their jobs because of the company hiring illegals and/or moving to another country.

To all of you commenting on this thread negatively about Trump just for the reason "he's Donald Trump", do your freaking research. Come back at me with a statement that means something.

"Hitman are you a Trump supporter?"

Yes. I am proud to say that I have voted for Donald Trump in the primaries.

I've been reluctant to post here on this thread, but when I see people commenting shit that I know they can't back up I feel as an American, it's sort of my duty to comment.

To those of you with a genuine understanding of American politics and want to discuss, welcome. Else, bring something meaningful to the table. Not just statements with no backup.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Sorry Hitman you stated that we can't talk if we don't live there however we can still have an opinion to be honest you can't command what people are allowed to say everyone is validated to a opinion I have nothing against you being a Trump supporter what so ever I would probably vote for him however I still believe that as other countries we may have an opinion.