Poll: Who did/will you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sanders
31.58%
18 31.58%
Clinton
5.26%
3 5.26%
Trump
57.89%
33 57.89%
Cruz
3.51%
2 3.51%
Other Democrat
0%
0 0%
Other Republican
0%
0 0%
Independent (specific)
1.75%
1 1.75%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll][USA] Who did/will you vote for?
Can't stop everyone from any country from voting, but simple question, who did you caucus for/who are you planning on voting for?
Don't know why anybody would vote for Donald Trump. Like seriously...... but if thats what people want to do, fair enough

Trump ofcourse, he will Make American great again!!
Just check his logo! Its amazing dude!
If I lived in the us, Bernie
Who becomes president of the united states, does not only influence America. It influences the whole world. The US president is one of, if not. The most powerful man/woman in the world.
-
-
-
-
-
#MakeAmericaGreatAgainButNotWithDonaldTrump
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-11-2016, 12:24 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Who becomes president of the united states, does not only influence America. It influences the whole world. The US president is one of, if not. The most powerful man/woman in the world.
-
-
-
-
-
#MakeAmericaGreatAgainButNotWithDonaldTrump

Good that we are not on Russian forum, or shit would be poured on you by people who will scream that Putin is the most powerful persona in the universe
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Random, Pear
Thank God no one's voting Cruz.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Cruz dropped out of the race. Hillary is shit. I think it's safe to say we are looking at 4 years of Trump! This is the year of the Trump.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I don't wish to offend anyone here me being British myself stuff like this pops up in our news very frequently. But I and my mates normally have discussion about this in school and we really don't get what people see in Trump. His ideology and symbolism mimic the role in a more passive style of Hitler. Such as banning Jews (killing more like) and the banning of Muslim the wall in Mexico stuff like that. I believe in my total honest Trump will ruin America if he wins.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(05-04-2016, 02:46 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: I don't wish to offend anyone here me being British myself stuff like this pops up in our news very frequently. But I and my mates normally have discussion about this in school and we really don't get what people see in Trump. His ideology and symbolism mimic the role in a more passive style of Hitler. Such as banning Jews (killing more like) and the banning of Muslim the wall in Mexico stuff like that. I believe in my total honest Trump will ruin America if he wins.

Can't really talk if you don't live here.

EDIT: Please excuse any typos, did this on my phone. Will fix later.

Out of the 2 candidates it will be in the general election he is the better of the two. Hillary Clinton has close ties to corporations, Wall St, and special interest groups. She is also a former First Lady which would make it look even more like the country is run by a small group of people.

What the American people see in Donald Trump is someone who can't be bought. They see a voice. Someone who's opinion isn't going to be bought as I just stated.

For those of you concerned about Donald Trump ruining America, sit down and think about this:

1. Banning Muslims won't happen. Its not constitutional.

"But Hitman why does baning Muslims get him so much support?"

There is 1 answer to that question and the answer is 9/11. Yes it's fucked up to view all Muslims as terrorists but when that is the only thing you hear about on the news and maybe even have first hand experience being terrorized, you can start to see why the NYPD designates mosques as terrorism organizations.

2. A wall on the US Mexico border could happen, it's realistic but that would not be paid for by Mexico nor could it get funding internally. I live in an industrial city. You can look around and see the effects places like Mexico, China and the issue of illegal immigration has done to the American people. I recently traveled out of state to a Donald Trump Rally in Harrisburg Pennsylvania and driving through the area, seeing the closed down factories and then hearing the way he talks to the people about bringing their jobs back to an area that has been hit so hard and even creating new jobs for those who lost their jobs because of the company hiring illegals and/or moving to another country.

To all of you commenting on this thread negatively about Trump just for the reason "he's Donald Trump", do your fucking research. Come back at me with a statement that means something.

"Hitman are you a Trump supporter?"

Yes. I am proud to say that I have voted for Donald Trump in the primaries.

I've been reluctant to post here on this thread, but when I see people commenting shit that I know they can't back up I feel as an American, it's sort of my duty to comment.

To those of you with a genuine understanding of American politics and want to discuss, welcome. Else, bring something meaningful to the table. Not just statements with no backup.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator