V33x - Big problem
(02-08-2016, 10:52 PM)Infernaw Wrote: It's strange, because every time I check, v33x is usually administrated.
Guess you're unlucky with timezones, or just timing in general.
I beg to differ. For the past month I've been playing non stop on v33x. I usually start playing hours before the peak hours, when there's less than 20 players on and end late EU night when there's less than 20 players. Most of the time spear and snowredwolf are on the server way more than other staff members, spear being there more often. Although I've been seeing generation more often on the server recently and a couple teachers. All in all while there's 3 admins, 2 moderators and 5 teachers on v2d at the same time during peak hours, there's just spear, snowred and one teacher on v33x.

You can't expect 2 staff members to handle 50+ players on a daily basis. I think sooner or later both spear and snowredwolf will get tired of having to help everyone at the same time without barely having any time to rp. If spear and snowredwolf resigned, it would be the end of v33x. Might as well rename the gamemode on that server to dark rdm.
I always see Spear, Snow & Generation on V33x. I would enjoy V2P back though.
[Image: lqXMqKP.png]
Bring back V2P.