V33x - Big problem
Hello I am GuetaZz , Like you know most of my hours I was spent in V33x. Before 1 month my perm ban removed and that because that i fight to stay in the server and I approved my innocent, and now i am feeling that i fight for nothing.
Like all of you know most of the admins dont like to join V33x , and that a big problem!
All the day i am trying to teach people and to help them how to be a good player with no breacking the rules , but , I really cant do nothing and control on the player's deeds.
I really want to say thanks for Spear that trying to save the server but he cant do it alone! Like All of you know NO ADMINS , MORE MINGE !
So what i am trying to do here is to save that server from wave of quiting from this server , and i cant do it alone so pls Soul , i dont want to blame it on you but you must to add more admins to v33x in order to keep that server working beause this server called now the 'Mingesland' !

Example for today: Today I made a Gang Rp we were like 15 peoples and we got banned from the city. When we came into the city ( In order to take the president down) 3 cops stops us and brock Metagaming when they saw our job so they have reason to arrest us. I called the admins and who answer? ( Spear ) the really only Mod that help. After that we keep running into the nexus we burn all the protection and when we wanted to enter the Elevator all the cops fights us ( That ok ) but when they started to breack NLR like 5 times , we won 5 timres that waves but we cant do it any more. i called @ and now one help ( No one could miss that raid) Snowe , Spear and Genera were in the same times in the server and no one help . Spear was in sitoation Snower i dont know and Genaration drove with his truck in the city. That not possible that no one can control that.
 I hope you understand my point , Thanks for helpers
The following 1 user Likes GuetaZz's post:
  • Danny Boy
#Removev33x
#BringBackv2p
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 6 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • DreeBott, Gog, Pear, Saul, Link, horror
I think getting some more dedicated staff to v33x could be the sollution

I know that snowredwolf and spear are dedicated fully to v33x but out of so many staff members, i think more should either spend some more time on v33x or possibly recruit 1 or two moderatord directly from v33x

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Joulle
It's strange, because every time I check, v33x is usually administrated.
Guess you're unlucky with timezones, or just timing in general.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • GuetaZz, Hitman
Yeah, a lot of problems at the moment is time zones and people who arent always at college / work because then people join the server, but there isnt many staff online

(02-08-2016, 10:52 PM)Infernaw Wrote: It's strange, because every time I check, v33x is usually administrated.
Guess you're unlucky with timezones, or just timing in general.

Maybe, but this is not about the timing becasue I every day playing in that map and every day that the same issues . So we really need to change it in order to save this server.
אח שלי אתה, גיבור של אבא
Honestly, it's fair to say there is a lot more admins now supervising V33 however I do agree there needs to be more on v33x and just more staff in general.

- Ghost
Even today at around 9pm , spear was the only staff member online. [unusual as it isn't too late] He may of been there, but no one person can be expected to moderate / administrate a server by themself

Tbh at about 7PM there was Spear, Hitman, generation and someone else. So I don't see the issue here....aren't @calls received regardless of the server the administrator/moderater is on ?
[Image: giphy.gif]