UBR Perqe
(02-12-2016, 04:38 PM)Mike Wrote: Yet again this is a perfect display of incompetence from the Fearless staff team, such an unjustified decision of a 7 day ban and you wonder why various players aren't happy? Get yourselves together, stop making up rules on the spot and start doing some justifiable administration that people want to see, starting with a warning for this post - I couldn't care less.

As much as I respect Infernaw and Avgar, they seem to be blind to the absolute mockery of a staff team to which they manage.

Read this, achknowledge it and do something about it. The same old staff team incompetence is getting boring now - sort it out.

Mike's T&C's:
I would like to inform you that the above message is freedom of speech and an opinion on the staff team - not a direct insult.
BanProof2016

-
-
-
-

Don't post unless you are involved in the case. User warned.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(02-12-2016, 04:50 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: +1, Mike

Do not post unless you are involved in the specific case. User warned.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(02-12-2016, 04:38 PM)Mike Wrote: -snip-

Hello, Mike.

Nobody asked for your feedback, so please leave the thread together with your otiose opinion. Smile

Randomly lockpicking a door is punishable, and I've spoken to Nighthawkd internally about the case.
If the administrator himself finds the ban to be just, it's mainly up to him to make up his mind whether or not the user deserves an unban.

As Avgar mentioned, the case is under investigation. I understand the frustration, but please keep in mind that you cannot expect special treatment because of your "status" in the community.

Thank you.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I'll take another warning for this.

You're such an amazing Super Admin Infernaw. Thank you so much for all your hard work - everything you do is ALWAYS for the greater good.

No on a level though - you should leave the thread and let Avgar do the work, he knows what he's talking about.  Heart

ttylbebz

-User Warned
[FL] Infernaw
So Infernaw you are telling me that when i random lockpick a door which i didn't know was a thing and then apologize i should deserve a 7 day ban for another reason. It doesn't make sense if he knew i violated this rule why wasn't it put in the reason of the ban. So next time im banned what should i do not be sorry and be rude, i just dont get it why do you have to ban at every reason. Wouldnt it feel more rewarding to help people who dont know about the rule instead of banning them. It just doesnt seem right, i treated him with respect and got it back in my face.

Also Infernaw please state the rule where it says something about random lockpicking please.
Unban request approved.

Closing Notes: The ban has been edited and lifted. The accused player did randomly lockpick a door, hence the ban stays on record. But the ban is lifted and changed to "Breaking into a house without a valid RP reason".
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]