Unban Req.
(10-18-2011, 02:33 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Haven't played with you but from what I see on other threads also, the majority of the server doesn't want you back.

What other threads? And that's unfortunate for them. Again, just because alot of people dislike me, it's not like I break rules, nor do I minge.

EDIT: There is no rule that states people can't hate you.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
No but logic counts in banning also.

Just because there aint a rule for running around and spamming turtle in the chat, doesn't mean you should do it.
(10-18-2011, 09:08 PM)StillAlive Wrote: No but logic counts in banning also.

Just because there aint a rule for running around and spamming turtle in the chat, doesn't mean you should do it.

Yeah, I understand. Regardless, I'll take it easy on the guns and whatnot.

EDIT: Like I said, the reason for banning me wasn't exact.
I love Ryan.

So could I just be unbanned? Get a new chance to meet all the new admins? Modify my style of RP?
I love Ryan.

(10-18-2011, 10:25 PM)todcat Wrote:

So could I just be unbanned? Get a new chance to meet all the new admins? Modify my style of RP?

Honestly I won't mind having Todcat unbanned, sounds like he is guilty for what he has been doing and has learnt his lesson. I say unban him!
B0mbFiRe343 - You sir have just gained a ban on the forum.. - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=736
(10-19-2011, 09:56 AM)Toby Wrote: B0mbFiRe343 - You sir have just gained a ban on the forum.. - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=736

:0
I love Ryan.

I'v had some experience with Todcat, I have witnessed some of his raids. He raids alot, indeed. But I believe we all deserve a second chance. He did some mistakes, but he's only human.
(10-19-2011, 01:20 PM)Marius Wrote: I'v had some experience with Todcat, I have witnessed some of his raids. He raids alot, indeed. But I believe we all deserve a second chance. He did some mistakes, but he's only human.

Thank you.
I love Ryan.

Right, i have decided to give you 1, and i repeat 1, last chance - You say you have changed your style of RP, well show that to the server and the admins and then everyone will be happy.

- You will be unbanned when the server is up, and when im online

Approved