Fearless Forums
Unban Req. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Unban Req. (/showthread.php?tid=6718)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Unban Req. - todcat - 10-17-2011

Your name: Todcat3

Your ban ID: 3115

Why we should unban you: Hey guys, been a while. Sup? So I got perma'd a while ago for some dumb reasons that I still don't agree with. But Y'know. It's been a few months. Been missing some people. (Ryan) *cough*. Urm, so yeah. I'm no minge. Plus I hear there is alot of new admins and alot of the admins that hated me left, so it's a moral booster. I hope some of the new admins read this and let me back in. I like to chat. Thanks guys. c;

RE: Unban Req. - Dylanco1 - 10-17-2011

Tod personally your style of RP is too violent I once posted a BR on you for random raiding after being held hostage earlier that day by you and your mates you guys asked if you could check my house which in all fairness would say you want contra plus it was obvious I had just arrived and was in the middle of building a house (your mate Deno happened to be security guard -who I thought werent allowed to raid-) The Rp reason was sound for the raid it was WHEN you pulled the raid out of your hat I mean I walked in to the tides asking for a room cus my character assumed it was like a inn only to be hostaged in a one buttoned end of corridor (no keypad on the hostages side). If when you joined your RP was less violent I think you would be a fun guy to play with otherwise seriously dude find a medium mix of DarkRP/PerpRP.

RE: Unban Req. - todcat - 10-17-2011

(10-17-2011, 09:35 PM)Dylanco1 Wrote: Tod personally your style of RP is too violent I once posted a BR on you for random raiding after being held hostage earlier that day by you and your mates you guys asked if you could check my house which in all fairness would say you want contra plus it was obvious I had just arrived and was in the middle of building a house (your mate Deno happened to be security guard -who I thought werent allowed to raid-) The Rp reason was sound for the raid it was WHEN you pulled the raid out of your hat I mean I walked in to the tides asking for a room cus my character assumed it was like a inn only to be hostaged in a one buttoned end of corridor (no keypad on the hostages side). If when you joined your RP was less violent I think you would be a fun guy to play with otherwise seriously dude find a medium mix of DarkRP/PerpRP.

Are you seriously still mad about that? Jesus christ. The server had just crashed when we owned tides, and you bought a room in the back right when the server restarted ._. Also, don't post in an unban.

RE: Unban Req. - Toby - 10-17-2011

To be fair.
Your perm banned for what i could guess would be FAILRP?

(10-17-2011, 09:41 PM)Toby Wrote: To be fair.
Your perm banned for what i could guess would be FAILRP?

I have no idea Killjoy would never clearly say what I did wrong.

What do you think you did wrong?

(10-17-2011, 09:44 PM)Toby Wrote: What do you think you did wrong?

I yelled Raid over mic instead of chat.

Edit: But some other people did. The admins never listened to our side. though. So it was useless.

RE: Unban Req. - Fultz - 10-17-2011

i was banned the same time he was permed. a faulty video kinda screwed us(mainly him) over...

Right, and you have Anything to do with Tod's Unban req?

(10-17-2011, 09:51 PM)Fultzy Wrote: i was banned the same time he was permed. a faulty video kinda screwed us(mainly him) over...

Yeah man. But, in reality i'm really excited to actually meet the NEW admins (thanks FFS) if I can get unbanned.