We Want the OLD WEAPONS BACK!
Meh, have to agree with OP. I dont want the "old new" weapons back but something should be done about the current ones.
Its a pity that many fail to see that the OP is simply exaggerating to make a point.

While it is not 3 magazines, it is around 10-15 bullets in the stomach as SRU (assuming the target wears kevlar, something 90% of the raiders has), which is just a joke.
True, Galils have less accuracy ..... until i press alt tab and then that problem is fixed as well.

Nerf Non-goverment weapons or buff the goverment ones, because this is just silly.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek
(11-23-2015, 02:02 AM)Toxic Wrote: Bring CW 2.0 weapons back, the CS:S weapons completely suck,  coupled with the poor model quality which is absolutely dwarfed by the CW pack. The incredibly under-informing and short lived voting didn't do much to encourage critical thinking and intelligent decision making.

Plus we know the only good argument that people have to keep the current weapons is that it gives people a landslide advantage over the police. No other legitimate argument to it (and no, chances are you've got at least 500GB to toy around with, coupled with the fact that it only needs to be downloaded once, so file size definitely isn't an issue.)

No-one even fears the police due to the fact that their weaponry sucks. An example: You stop someone as an officer, they act fine and play along with it until comes the time they need to pay. What do they do? Step out and pull the galil on your face. "Oh, you had another officer with you? That aint a problem!" Aaaand they're gone.
Police can use the m4, which I find better to use than the galil, but I agree on buffing their pistol
(11-23-2015, 03:34 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Police can use the m4

but they used to be able to kill just fine with the good old glock 17
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Coded Brain, Audacter
(11-23-2015, 04:13 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 03:34 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Police can use the m4

but they used to be able to kill just fine with the good old glock 17

The other pistols felt like they could penetrate more than dry rot
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 1 user Likes Audacter's post:
  • goigle!
Put it this way, the police are shit because they have the worst guns i have ever touched on FL. Also, SRU what i pay for cant use the galil but can use a m4 which does shit because the gun is shit and this is why i think the guns should be updated or the police can use galils or just SRU use galil because it is getting shit to eb GOV on FL.

- Just saying.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The CW2 was more balanced than this thing and was here for half a year, where as this weapons are always like this.

CW2 have better variety of guns, more balanced at the moment it came out, better models.

(fwi you only download them once so i dont see a problem.)
(11-23-2015, 10:45 PM)Ikaros Wrote: The CW2 was more balanced than this thing and was here for half a year, where as this weapons are always like this.

CW2 have better variety of guns, more balanced at the moment it came out, better models.

(fwi you only download them once so i dont see a problem.)

but having multiple ammo types per weapon type is too much for a semi-serious rp server!!!!!!!! and SWAT is too much like a dark RP server!!!! so what we do is we rename SWAT to SRU to avoid being called too darkrp like (plus, fuck America!!) and then we take all the ammo types, remove them, and reimplement the darkrp ammo types and weapons!!!!

flrp was an inside job
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Coded Brain, sebasti161
(11-23-2015, 10:36 AM)Baskingner Wrote: True, Galils have less accuracy ..... until i press alt tab and then that problem is fixed as well.

Nerf Non-goverment weapons or buff the goverment ones, because this is just silly.

sorry balanced weapons is something darkrp has did you miss the 10 hr vote??

we said the weapons would be balanced to get people to vote for them but once we got their votes who cares??? it's like all the US presidential candidates who say what they want to get elected!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • sebasti161
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
This may not be darkRP but some admins act like darkRP admins by banning people for a long time for minor offences Cheese

Spoiler :