We Want the OLD WEAPONS BACK!
Thumbs Down 
Since you putted  these new guns its like impossible to make a raid sucessful as a SRU and the pistols now can be worst then a baseball bat , i want the old weapons backs when the ak and the m4a1 were the best guns of all , pls give me support you thinks like me and lets get the old weapons
Basically the galil does minimum 25 HP a hit, and the pistols are not worth using. Yes, originally I supported getting these guns back, but I was wrong.
The SRU have a very tough challenge because you literally cannot kill someone with 1 - 2 m4 magazines. It makes it INCREDIBLY easy for criminals to rush us, in fact, if you want to win absolutely every gunfight, just RUSH the cops. Trust me it is easy to kill us.

The only way I would like the current guns again, is if someone actually took action and buffed and nerfed the guns.
IT SHOULD NOT take 3 magazines to kill someone!!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Decay, Dauntless
Was there new weapons? There still the same model ? (I was away for half a year )
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • ltblackcoat
I disagree, I don't have a problem with the current weapons
Ive got no problem with them
(11-22-2015, 11:17 AM)Midget Wrote: Basically the galil does minimum 25 HP a hit, and the pistols are not worth using. Yes, originally I supported getting these guns back, but I was wrong.
The SRU have a very tough challenge because you literally cannot kill someone with 1 - 2 m4 magazines. It makes it INCREDIBLY easy for criminals to rush us, in fact, if you want to win absolutely every gunfight, just RUSH the cops. Trust me it is easy to kill us.

The only way I would like the current guns again, is if someone actually took action and buffed and nerfed the guns.
IT SHOULD NOT take 3 magazines to kill someone!!

The spread and recoil is different, I suggest practising as it doesn't take three magazines to kill someone.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
I do see where you are coming from but sru have concussion grenades and they make it a lot easier to kill other people you are shooting at.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Audacter, Decay
Yeah.. I play as Cop and my Pistole is very,very bad.. I dont know how much damage,but it realy hard to kill someone. But I think not all weapons are bad. Maybe the pistole. But with other Weapons I dont have a Problem.
I think only the cop pistol should be buffed. A .45 pistol wouldn't take 10 shots at close range to kill someone. If the damage is the same as the old times, the .45 USP took 10 shots to kill someone without Kevlar. This is from the reference sheet before the weapons were switched.
Without Kevlar to kill: 3 shots to head (3 shots silenced), 10 shots to chest (13 S.)
With Kevlar to kill: 5 shots to head (6 shots silenced), 19 shots to chest (25 silenced)

The pistol damage should be higher to make cops have a chance to survive, but other than that, the weapons are pretty good.
stupid signature keeps breaking
hi sorry you missed the 10 hour vote
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 2 users Like goigle!'s post:
  • Coded Brain, already_fallen