Report: Ghost
I didn't once admit to breaking FearRP, so please stop trying to bend the truth. Okay, so me and my friend was on the curb, when they tried to arrest him. I went around the corner, got my gun out, and ran back around. Then I got in my car, I told them to turn around, and I went to leave. After that they then ran to the petrol station and got their guns out. Problem is Greed only got then when it was the petrol station Part. I then said I am sitting in my car until and admin gets there, no admin turned up, but there were admins and mods on the server. I used the "@" command to request their assistance. Once they didn't turn up I got out of the car and I got arrested. Greed, you was only there for half of it, and also you know I got out of the car. From now on I will be make sure that I am recording the whole situation, to stop people from bending the truth. I feel like you shouldn't have an input due to you not being there the whole time, and you know I got out and was arrested. To the admins. I want you to check all of the logs for around this time. you will see me talking in OOC and requesting admin assitance, you will also see me getting arrested.
[Image: giphy.gif]
It is pretty obvious that your were breaking FearRP, Ghost. The officer told you to get out the car and at least 2 minutes later, you were still just sitting there.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Okay, yes. I told you I was waiting for an admin to come, but no one came. I then got out once no one turned up, I think it's only fair that I waited for an admin to come, but no one came. so I got out and continued the RP
Just check the logs, you will see for yourself.
At the time I remember checking the player list and not seeing any admins online, I might be wrong though since I just quickly scrolled through the list. As for the arrest, I saw Ghost blatantly shoot a SRU unit in the middle of the city so I took my gun out to take him out/arrest him. He got in his car and then the situation that Greed took pics of occurred.
I'm sorry, but you don't even have video proof. I was standing towards you with my gun. They can check the logs to see what I was on about
Greed said he was recording, let's see this video off his, it's like he only took screenshots to make it look worse. Let's see this video mate.
Well you were also screaming recording so where's the video then? Cause all I'm seeing right now is bunch of lies coming from you.
and yourself.
Player report approved.

User will recieve a 24hour ban for breaking FearRP.

Thank you for your report.

[FL:M] Falcao