Ban Req - Blat, 3xRoV
Name of player: 3xRoV, and Blat.

SteamID:
"3xRoV" STEAM_0:1:30975146 (I put Kertops earlier.. ignore that, was a typo)
"Blat" STEAM_0:0:39413914

Time in GMT:~2:10 a.m.

Summary: Blat, Dr. Peanut, and 3xRoV decided to raid me. That was fine, they killed me and shot the 2 other unarmed men in my base. The rule breaking occurred when we re-spawned at the Corleone spawn point. Blat ran over and killed us. I recorded when he killed me during the raid, then I began recording again when I saw him spawn kill another Corleone that was basing with me. In the video and you can see other dead Corleones outside the house. A person with him named 3xRoV shot me in the back when I was trying to get the name of the spawn killer(Blat) . The stopped recording when I died during the raid and I rerecorded before he killed me outside, I put the videos together into one video for ease. I am going to upload the entire raw video that takes place during, and after the raid to show that I never broke NLR.

Evidence:
Shortened Version: http://www.xfire.com/video/4ecd27/
Entire Video1: http://www.xfire.com/video/4ecda6/
Entire Video2: http://www.xfire.com/video/4ecdae/
Screencap of Blat from video: http://i.imgur.com/3ph0M.jpg
3xRoV admitting to being the one who killed me in the video: http://i.imgur.com/deRI6.png
Illustration of events: http://i.imgur.com/g8vEt.jpg

Note (Not related to ban req): I can't find a rule against using cameras in a raid like I was in this video... If there is a rule against this tell me so I will cease. I might have overlooked a rule or misread. Also a non-admin player in the server told me my base was "Doom Basing".. I don't see this term defined anywhere...
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6537
(10-12-2011, 02:48 AM)elder189 Wrote: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6537

I saw yours after I posted, this occurred after the offense you posted about.
Which leads to the question... Why'd you break NLR? Basically, BlaT did this, i am not related. Yes, we raided, but yeah, We raided you when we looked for my stolen car, then we saw my car parking right next to your house, close to the garage.

Admins, I DO NOTHING HERE, HE HAS NOTHING ON ME BUT RAIDING, I DID RAID BUT NOTHING ELSE, AS I KILLED HIM AND TOOK MONEY FROM CONTRA I WENT AWAY FROM THERE.
(10-12-2011, 03:05 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Which leads to the question... Why'd you break NLR? Basically, BlaT did this, i am not related. Yes, we raided, but yeah, We raided you when we looked for my stolen car, then we saw my car parking right next to your house, close to the garage.

And he used cameras to know our location and shot us through the wall, and ask your friends not to break NLR and take out an AWP to snipe us, it's funny how you took the part you broke NLR.
(10-12-2011, 03:05 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: Which leads to the question... Why'd you break NLR? Basically, BlaT did this, i am not related. Yes, we raided, but yeah, We raided you when we looked for my stolen car, then we saw my car parking right next to your house, close to the garage.
I didn't break NLR, I walked out of the spawn and tried to see who shot at me, I was killed across the street from the spawn. When I respawned I tried to see who had a weapon out and two dead Corleones outside, I followed the individual (who was Blat) to the area outside my base were I was RDMed by you. It's pretty obvious in the video you killed me, I walked past you when you pulled an weapon out, and I was killed right after from behind. (It was 3xRoV)

(10-12-2011, 03:08 AM)bLaT Wrote: And he used cameras to know our location and shot us through the wall, and ask your friends not to break NLR and take out an AWP to snipe us, it's funny how you took the part you broke NLR.

I shot through the wall because I was shooting from were the bullets were coming from. I explained why I never broke NLR; I never equipped a weapon after I died the first time. I simply responded to getting shot at after I walked out of the spawn. I don't think anybody shot at you, and if they did why kill me? I didn't do anything to deserve to die considering I just spawned. That puts Spawnkilling, RDM and Metagaming on you.
(10-12-2011, 03:14 AM)Aramadon Wrote:
I didn't break NLR, I walked out of the spawn and tried to see who shot at me, I was killed across the street from the spawn. When I respawned I tried to see who had a weapon out and two dead Corleones outside, I followed the individual (who was Blat) to the area outside my base were I was RDMed by you. It's pretty obvious in the video you killed me, I walked past you when you pulled an AK out, and I was killed with an AK.

Wasn't me.
I didn't break NLR, I walked out of the spawn and tried to see who shot at me, I was killed across the street from the spawn. When I respawned I tried to see who had a weapon out and two dead Corleones outside, I followed the individual (who was Blat) to the area outside my base were I was RDMed by you. It's pretty obvious in the video you killed me, I walked past you when you pulled an AK out, and I was killed with an AK.
Really? Didn't break NLR? Pulling out sniper at us to snipe us is kinda breaking NLR.

(10-12-2011, 03:16 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote:

Wasn't me.

Well you can stick to that, It's so blatantly obvious that you did. Is this not you from the video pulling a gun out and looking at me? http://i.imgur.com/InIKR.jpg It's up to the admin to decide though. (It was 3xRoV)

(10-12-2011, 03:18 AM)bLaT Wrote:
Really? Didn't break NLR? Pulling out sniper at us to snipe us is kinda breaking NLR.

I never pulled out a sniper... I spawned after the raid.. walked out of the building.. then was shot.
(10-12-2011, 03:19 AM)Aramadon Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:16 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote:

Wasn't me.

Well you can stick to that, It's so blatantly obvious that you did. It's up to the admin to decide though.

(10-12-2011, 03:18 AM)bLaT Wrote:

I never pulled out a sniper... I spawned after the raid.. walked out of the building.. then was shot.

Someone killed you from your behind, logs can prove that.