Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat
Name of player: 3xRoV, [FL:RP] Dr. Peanut, Blat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30975146
STEAM_0:0:38375482
STEAM_0:0:39413914

Time in GMT: 2:00 a.m.

Summary: I was President, and as president I decided to set the taxes high to try to get people working to try to lower taxes. Instead of anyone PEACEFULLY TRYING TO LOWER TAXES, I was raided near instantly by the three players listed, and pretty much everyone on the server was pissed off, including myself obviously.

I have been told by admins that the only time people can raid for taxes is if the President and the player were not able to come to a peaceful solution to lower taxes, and then it would be okay to raid. They failed to do this, and I had to bring this up as a ban request, for I learned that this server does not promote Violent RP, and it goes to far when people start raiding for f**king taxes.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/elder189/sc...tab=public
Right here they confess they are raiding just for taxes.

They never even talk about handling it peacefully, they never made adverts about the president is corrupt or anything, they just went straight to violence.

Dr. Peanut tying me up.

3xRoV, one of the fail raiders.

Me getting shot at for no reason after I complied with their demands, including removing taxes, demoting all of my police officers and SS (which I had no clue you where allowed to do).

Proof I complied with their demands, though it was fail.

More complaints in OOC, and a request saying I have to make them all above the law.

Blat, one of the raiders.

Me being told to "Just RP." in this god awful display of RP.

3xRoV telling the Government to stop because it's an RDM fest... is it really the Governments fault? Or the raiders fault? You can decide that for yourself.

Any other questions I can answer.
hey Elder, I wanted to solve this Thing peacefully, But then again, your cops kept showing up and it turn into RDM fest since they broke NLR and came up shooting us, Its not our fault, We raided you, your cops kept comming back and it turned into RDM Fest, as Wwee11 watched us, I have told your medics to stop healing raiders during raid and also cops.
1. I raided you for 30 taxes, which is the highest.
2. I told you to RP, you never answered, you never co-operated although you demoted SS once.
3. I had a very good reason to raid, we were suffering from high taxes for a long term of time.
4. You left when i told you to continue rping. You said "Fuck this all, you can't make me do any of this shit", and ragequitted.

So please, cut the crap, it says no where that i have to solve this peacefully. You broke FearRP, mainly failrp and breaking any term of RP.
1. Taxes were 30$, that's the highest it can be.
2. We wanted to demote the cops because they didn't stop breaking NLR and we wanted to get out of there.
3. It became RDM fest because of NLR breaking cops.
4. You dced to avoid RP and while in gun point you didn't do what we want so he shot you.
5. I was only keeping the NLR cops away while you broke FearRP and took you about 10 minutes to do as we told you.
Before telling bullshit about us tell your side of the story.
(10-12-2011, 02:59 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: hey Elder, I wanted to solve this Thing peacefully, But then again, your cops kept showing up and it turn into RDM fest since they broke NLR and came up shooting us, Its not our fault, We raided you, your cops kept comming back and it turned into RDM Fest, as Wwee11 watched us, I have told your medics to stop healing raiders during raid and also cops.

I can't control the damn cops for heavens sake it's not about that we are just talking about the random raid you guys put on.

Also I don't think I made this clear, handling things peacefully means NO RAIDING AT ALL. Peaceful solutions BEFORE raiding.

(10-12-2011, 02:59 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: 1. I raided you for 30 taxes, which is the highest.
Can you f**king read English bro? You have to come to a peaceful solution before you can raid, which you NEVER did.
2. I told you to RP, you never answered, you never co-operated although you demoted SS once.
I did everything you asked me to do... and you guys shot me for it, dude I have the proof that I continued to RP for heavens sake.
3. I had a very good reason to raid, we were suffering from high taxes for a long term of time.
It's a 30 dollar tax you weren't suffering don't give me that shit.
4. You left when i told you to continue rping. You said "*** this all, you can't make me do any of this shit", and ragequitted.
Of course I left, I'm not going to listen to a dumb RP'er like yourself, and I have the exact quote on a goddamn picture which is in the ban request. I'm not going to continue with terrible RP, it gives the server a bad name

So please, cut the crap, it says no where that i have to solve this peacefully. You broke FearRP, mainly failrp and breaking any term of RP.
Where is your proof that I broke fear RP? Post that video, please I beg you post that video, post all your evidence, I listened to everything you said.

(10-12-2011, 03:02 AM)bLaT Wrote: 1. Taxes were 30$, that's the highest it can be.
Read above
2. We wanted to demote the cops because they didn't stop breaking NLR and we wanted to get out of there.
I did that... you blind or something?
Raiders start it all. You didn't have to do any of this sh*t
4. You dced to avoid RP and while in gun point you didn't do what we want so he shot you.
I listened to everything...
What the hell are you talking about "tell your side of the story." That's what the god damn ban request is for are you stupid?

Holy shit
(10-12-2011, 03:09 AM)elder189 Wrote: Holy shit[/b]

Wow. It's funny, It took you really a lot of time to demote those NLR cops to stop the RDM fest, you just bitched in OOC instead of trying to stop it.
(10-12-2011, 03:09 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 02:59 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: hey Elder, I wanted to solve this Thing peacefully, But then again, your cops kept showing up and it turn into RDM fest since they broke NLR and came up shooting us, Its not our fault, We raided you, your cops kept comming back and it turned into RDM Fest, as Wwee11 watched us, I have told your medics to stop healing raiders during raid and also cops.

I can't control the damn cops for heavens sake it's not about that we are just talking about the random raid you guys put on.

Also I don't think I made this clear, handling things peacefully means NO RAIDING AT ALL. Peaceful solutions BEFORE raiding.

(10-12-2011, 02:59 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: 1. I raided you for 30 taxes, which is the highest.
Can you f**king read English bro? You have to come to a peaceful solution before you can raid, which you NEVER did.
I did everything you asked me to do... and you guys shot me for it, dude I have the proof that I continued to RP for heavens sake.
It's a 30 dollar tax you weren't suffering don't give me that shit.
4. You left when i told you to continue rping. You said "*** this all, you can't make me do any of this shit", and ragequitted.
Of course I left, I'm not going to listen to a dumb RP'er like yourself, and I have the exact quote on a goddamn picture which is in the ban request. I'm not going to continue with terrible RP, it gives the server a bad name

Where is your proof that I broke fear RP? Post that video, please I beg you post that video, post all your evidence, I listened to everything you said.

(10-12-2011, 03:02 AM)bLaT Wrote: 1. Taxes were 30$, that's the highest it can be.
Read above
I did that... you blind or something?
Raiders start it all. You didn't have to do any of this sh*t
I listened to everything...
What the hell are you talking about "tell your side of the story." That's what the god damn ban request is for are you stupid?

Holy shit

I don't record when i raid, i am sorry. You broke FeaRP, You kept running away, disobeying and shit, only after 10 mins you agreed to demote cops.
(10-12-2011, 03:14 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: 1. We Didn't Randomly Raid.
2. I dunno what was going on with PeanutsFTW and hes fearRP with you...
3. I was right with blat Trying to keep off the place quietly and less goverment, but then again cops breaking NLR and comming back and I do know that you cant controll them, sorry Tounge

Okay I take back what I said about "random" raiding, but none-the less you realize it was an unjustified raid, right? I mean, if admins were online there would have been a lot of trouble for all of us involved with this situation which is why I'm making this a big deal.

I'm sorry for my stupid cops coming back and breaking NLR, but when you are asked to demote, you listen, then they join the same job there isn't much you can do. Then I get accused of FailRP and then that's the final straw. Raid's should never have to get that much controversy if it was justified.

But I really appreciate the honesty coming from you, thank you, again I'm sorry for my uncontrollable cops and the RDM fest that they contributed to.

(10-12-2011, 03:16 AM)bLaT Wrote:

Wow. It's funny, It took you really a lot of time to demote those NLR cops to stop the RDM fest, you just bitched in OOC instead of trying to stop it.

I demoted them... They joined the cops again. There is nothing I can do. So what's your argument and defense again Blat? You are just trying to insult me now instead of presenting any sort of evidence to protect yourself, for god's sake you accuse me of bullshit yet you show nothing to prove it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/elder189/sc...tab=public look again I started to demote people, what more can you ask for man?!?!
(10-12-2011, 03:28 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 03:14 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: 1. We Didn't Randomly Raid.
2. I dunno what was going on with PeanutsFTW and hes fearRP with you...
3. I was right with blat Trying to keep off the place quietly and less goverment, but then again cops breaking NLR and comming back and I do know that you cant controll them, sorry Tounge

Okay I take back what I said about "random" raiding, but none-the less you realize it was an unjustified raid, right? I mean, if admins were online there would have been a lot of trouble for all of us involved with this situation which is why I'm making this a big deal.

I'm sorry for my stupid cops coming back and breaking NLR, but when you are asked to demote, you listen, then they join the same job there isn't much you can do. Then I get accused of FailRP and then that's the final straw. Raid's should never have to get that much controversy if it was justified.

But I really appreciate the honesty coming from you, thank you, again I'm sorry for my uncontrollable cops and the RDM fest that they contributed to.

(10-12-2011, 03:16 AM)bLaT Wrote:

I demoted them... They joined the cops again. There is nothing I can do. So what's your argument and defense again Blat? You are just trying to insult me now instead of presenting any sort of evidence to protect yourself, for god's sake you accuse me of bullshit yet you show nothing to prove it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/elder189/sc...tab=public look again I started to demote people, what more can you ask for man?!?!

You did started but the time it took you is what I accuse you, each cop broke NLR at least 2 times I had nothing to do with the demotion thing, I was only defending against the cops that broke NLR.
(10-12-2011, 03:21 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: I don't record when i raid, i am sorry. You broke FeaRP, You kept running away, disobeying and shit, only after 10 mins you agreed to demote cops.

(10-12-2011, 03:21 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: You kept running away,

Are you f**king kidding me... now you are just a bullshit liar. Do you see me trying to run away in ANY of the pictures? Am I NOT in the same position in EVERY single picture? You are a liar and you are stupid.