Tempski
Name: Rims & Budy

Time/Date: 8:23 PM EST/ 10/5/2015

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

Name of Administrator: Tempski

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65066

This link in the evidence will direct you to an incident that happened yesterday. It is a bit of a clusterfuck but as you can clearly see, he is incredibly biased with his own personal agenda to the point where he's quite literally incommunicable. Damage logs were presented by Audacter yet he ignores that out of hand and proceeds to go by his own criteria. Providing me with a 30% and Budy with 40% (Budy, who can't even post on the forums now, thanks to Ivan. For disagreeing? Silencing someone only makes yourself look more guilty.) warning for a single post after he immaturely denied the BR. He was shown by Nighthawk to have completely misunderstood the situation; beliving Budy and I were "demanding" damage logs from him, yet he felt competent enough to assess a situation he was not involved in whatsoever. He denied our BR on the grounds that we didn't provide video evidence, yet completely bases his corrupt decision on mere screenshots provided by the accused, when it has been genuinely confirmed that most members in that clan record their game 24/7, presumably for situations just like this. If that is not the sign of complete biased corruption, then we're completely doomed.

He seems to have a vendetta against us, or a bias in favor of the group in question in said BR. He has a history in their clan and has had a pretty rocky history with us in terms of approving public builds. Going by his own rules and actually admitting to denying us on things that "Aren't actually rules, but they're just things that people do." This is heresay, but it's worth mentioning.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
So where is the abuse here?

You didn't supply sufficient evidence, thus it was denied.

We do NOT tolerate people who post after mods/admins have denied the case, you will instantly be warned.

I don't have a history with them, I was removed from the clan due to classified reasons, I was with them for a day. I am not biased, I was fair, you did not supply enough evidence, thus it was denied.

I see no abuse here.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(10-05-2015, 06:13 PM)Tempski Wrote: So where is the abuse here?

You didn't supply sufficient evidence, thus it was denied.

We do NOT tolerate people who post after mods/admins have denied the case, you will instantly be warned.

I don't have a history with them, I was removed from the clan due to classified reasons, I was with them for a day. I am not biased, I was fair, you did not supply enough evidence, thus it was denied.

I see no abuse here.

Tempski sees nothing wrong with a decision made by Tempski. Shocking. I have said all there is to say from my end. I'll wait for another staff's opinion.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

I don't understand.

I'm not an abuser.
(10-05-2015, 06:52 PM)Tempski Wrote: I don't understand.

I'm not an abuser.

I will try to condense all my points I tried to make in the link I posted under evidence. I do understand that thread turned into a mess so:
  • We never asked you for anything. I'm referring to the logs. Audacter told Budy that he would post the logs in the BR once created by Budy. You somehow took this as us "demanding" logs from you personally. I feel that Budy and I made this abundantly clear in the initial post that Audacter would provide logs. Me personally, I think you intentionally made yourself look stupid as an excuse to insert yourself into the conversation. Why else would you take such offense to something that was never said? To the point where Nighthawk had to intervene to stop you. I apologize to Nighthawk for mentioning him here, but it's pretty important I feel.

"Evidence:: Called Audacter and he checked the logs, said he didn't see it so I should take it to BR, he said he would post caps of the damage logs. "  That quote is From Budy's initial post on Awestruck's Ban Request. That was said before anyone replied at all. How you somehow misunderstood that for us "demanding" logs from anyone, let alone you, is hard to understand.
  • You single me out intentionally on multiple occasions within the thread (twice) for reasons that are not made clear at all. This is evidence pointing towards your bias. On top of the occasion in which you denied Budy and I a public build for reasons that you even admitted were made-up on the spot. There's no evidence for this but I would hope for some self honesty. Budy and I stated in the thread that we were there to base, so why is my presence coming into question? How is that relevant to anything?
  • Your blatant and nearly comical disregard for damage logs and your standard of "evidence".  Audacter posted damage logs on our behalf, you COMPLETELY disregard them on multiple occasions while putting 100% stock into the screenshots posted by the accused. Notice in those screenshots how they are aiming perfectly at SRU and cops at that range, yet you actually dismiss our claims and say "well accidents happen, stray bullets, blah blah blah". They "accidentally" strike Budy 3 concurrent times all the while demonstrating their 1337 Pro marksmanship in the screenshots OF THEIR OWN RECORDINGS. They could simply post the actual videos of their recordings, but it's so obvious why they don't. I honestly don't see how you're confused about you being accused of abuse. You're willing to make every available logical leap on their behalf, but say "You didn't have video evidence so no no no" Ignoring the fucking damage logs, ignoring the fact that they don't clear their names with the mountains of fucking Terrabytes they have recorded, ignoring we have an existing feud providing a very credible motive, ignoring every single fucking thing that should be so obvious to anyone who isn't completely biased. That obviously doesn't include you.
  • Your blatant dishonest assessment of our distance from the gunfight. 
  • You not saying a god damn thing about any number of Crimson Chins that introduce themselves into the thread just for being in the Crimson Chins. Being in the same clan doesn't suddenly give you a reason to assert yourself in situations like these. Yet asking me why I was even there to begin with? lmao
  • And finally, and pretty much the most disgusting; You silencing the conversation by issuing warnings for replying while you yourself continue to add statements. What kind of child are you if you have to gag the opposing opinion while continuing to spout your own? That's like Stereotypical internet authority abuse. 

Having damage logs don't me anything in this case. Okay, he shot you. But where is the evidence that state that awestruck intentionally shot you?

Audacter didn't find any reason to ban awestruck, thus it was denied.

As for the Warnings.

Take me more seriously, I deny the thread, you abide by the courthouse rules. You cannot post after denied.
(10-05-2015, 07:11 PM)Tempski Wrote: Having damage logs don't me anything. Okay, he shot you. But where is the evidence that state that awestruck intentionally shot you?

The number of bullets and the interval in which he was hit? Taking budy down to 3% HP? 3 hits in a second is not being demonstrated as "accidental" when they're screenshots show them having pinpoint accuracy at targets that are even farther away than we were. Try again.

How can you also say that damage logs don't mean anything? Isn't that a vital tool of staff in general? Don't you ban people on a daily basis based on information you gain from damage logs? woow.

3 hits in a second demonstrate an accident sir.
(10-05-2015, 07:16 PM)Tempski Wrote: 3 hits in a second demonstrate an accident sir.

Right, so all their other kills must be accidents too. 3 hits in a second at that range basically proves that Awestruck was AIMING DOWN THE FUCKING SIGHT AT BUDY.  This new update has made Hip-fire completely unusable.  I can't even...

Did he kill you? No

Did he kill others because of a raid? Yes, because they were valid, I don't understand what you're getting there.

I still fail to see any abuse here, Audacter was on the roof checking logs and failed to see a reason to ban Awestruck, thus it was denied.