MA on [FL:M]Falcao
(10-04-2015, 06:31 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 05:47 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, last time I will say this. It is not a doomfort, just because you lost does not mean it's automatically a doomfort. Me and Ivan both approved the dupe so it's not just me. + we saw you all at your base, then you attack us and you are the same people.. So once we kill you we hit the rest of your members by hitting your base, so again, that's not metagaming.

[FL:M] Falcao

when we launched the raid all the members were at the raid you probably meant that Gun dealer that was there for some reason or another

I saw you at your base, I saw the same people raid us. So I knew where you based.

how did you know it was the same people? they died! ask Rims or Budy they will confirm to you that every single member on the raid was killed during the raid and then you came and and raided us for 0 reasons as these guys at that dupe weren't the ones who failed the raid! they were different people! dont say otherwise since you and your clan hunted every last single player who was on that raid i myself was TKed but when i asked on the Clan radio using OOC before asking: anybody survived that raid? and guess what? nobody did! they all died! you didn't have to go and RDMedevery single mindless citizen not knowing what happened in that raid 2 mins ago
It does not matter if they died or not, we saw where they came from, so once we killed them we went to kill the rest of them as they attacked us.

So again, your argument is invalid.
(10-04-2015, 09:05 PM)Falcao Wrote: It does not matter if they died or not, we saw where they came from, so once we killed them we went to kill the rest of them as they attacked us.

please define "rest of them"
(10-04-2015, 09:14 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 09:05 PM)Falcao Wrote: It does not matter if they died or not, we saw where they came from, so once we killed them we went to kill the rest of them as they attacked us.

please define "rest of them"

The rest of your gang, we didn't know who survived and who died. So instead we completely wiped you lot out, so you cannot perform your operations anymore.
I've seen the build and in my opinion it is a doomfort. Hence why it got removed. It's also looking very unrealistically and there is built on top of a roof.

Therefor I think giving permission for this shouldn't be given.

I will show an example of a proper 'sniper tower'. Notice that the structure is open so both sides have an equal chance. It's also realistically supported.

[Image: d002283acf.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-04-2015, 09:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've seen the build and in my opinion it is a doomfort. Hence why it got removed. It's also looking very unrealistically and there is built on top of a roof.

Therefor I think giving permission for this shouldn't be given.

I will show an example of a proper 'sniper tower'. Notice that the structure is open so both sides have an equal chance. It's also realistically supported.

[Image: d002283acf.jpg]

I understand Souls view on this, but I do not feel this is me abusing my powers in anyway. I saw it as a non doomfort, as so did a few other mods. But others such as Soul see it as doomfort.
even soul agrees with me!
(10-04-2015, 09:46 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: even soul agrees with me!

As I just said, it's not abusing my powers in any way. It's a difference in opinion.
(10-04-2015, 09:50 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 09:46 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: even soul agrees with me!

As I just said, it's not abusing my powers in any way. It's a difference in opinion.

had i seen this fort getting raided before? nope. is it easy to be raided? not its  *almost* impossible ( doom fort rules ) 

you can clearly see that this is a doomfort you dont really have to act like that you didn't know

didn't abuse your power, you broke the rules
It's nobodies fault here. Its personal opinions clashing with each other when talking about the really vague rule that is "No Doombases". Thats it. It simply says, "Doombases are not allowed". No accurate description of a doombase or even a rubric on what to do and what not to do. And what that leads to instead of a factual judgement on the doombase is an opinionated judgement based on the admins own standpoint on what is and is not a doombase.

The problem here is as simple as the solution; Make a individual section in the rules on what constitutes a doombase or not. Whether it be soul's example that you need a realistic support structure along with no clear advantage for the person using the sniper tower, or whatever else deemed fit by higher administration. Nobody needs to be demoted for stating their personal opinion on what a doombase is when there is not even a clear description of what a doombase is, that's just redundant.

To sum what I said up; Nobody should be at fault for stating an opinion since there is no factual description of a doombase in the rules. Therefor its the administrators opinion on if it is a doombase, not some clear guideline on what is and is not. And we need to make a individual section in the rules for what makes a doombase a doombase.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol