MA on [FL:M]Falcao
Name:kimo kamalYT

Time/Date:about 2-3 hours ago 2015-10-04

Steam ID:i dont know it please provide it

Name of Administrator: [FL:M]Falcao

Evidence: doom forting with other players and approving of it: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...6184286E1/
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...131F96921/

he also meta gamed because after we failed the raid on the doom fort ( obviously ) he came and raided us even after all the raiders died and he never knew who raided his clan
Right, it is not a doomfort. You killed 1 of us in the raid and hostaged another so it's not an advantage to us.

As for metagaming, we know what you looked like. We have eyes everywhere, we saw you at your base and it has in big writing "THIEVES GUILD" so we knew from that who you were and attacked your base.

[FL:M] Falcao
Hello, Ghost here. I am the person that made this dupe. While making it I made sure it abided by all rules. I can confirm this is not a doomfort. Please show any rules this dupe breaks as I worked through the rule book while making it like any of my dupes. Also, Ivan approved this dupe for me once I made it to make sure it was ok. This does not break any rules and Falcao has no reason to be mentioned. I am the person who made the dupe; Falcao was on there to paste a 40prop part.

Also, we didn't need to know it was you that raided us because we're allowed to raid you on the basis you're a rival group (as stated in the explanations on the rules).
I was on the server and saw the base later on as an officer, the base was NOT a doomfort, it had clear keypads and buttons, not to mention it's not your first random admin abuse post, heh.
(10-04-2015, 04:04 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, it is not a doomfort. You killed 1 of us in the raid and hostaged another so it's not an advantage to us.

As for metagaming, we know what you looked like. We have eyes everywhere, we saw you at your base and it has in big writing "THIEVES GUILD" so we knew from that who you were and attacked your base.

oh! oh! oh! i remember something! i remember not seeing a single *guy* in gas mask suits NOT A SINGLE ONE

even if you have eyes nobody came back to the base because if you hadn't read it carefully 1/3 of us got TKed and the rest were killed during the raid and Me,Rims,and i think Budy was there ALL AGREED that this was basically a doom fort you guys had a wall behind a wall behind another f**king wall had props on the buildings and and had a lot of other s**t 

also i died and i had to travel back to my base that you guys raided and killed all of us including me who didn't do anything without a suit non of you got close to use and the only reason we killed 1 guy and FAILED to hostage another was because you going out of your doom fort

i saw ghost saying that you can raid us since we were rivals you only raided us because we had the name THIEVES we could've been somebody else there was no GUILD written on the dupe THINK with your IC brain before doing stuff 

we had no contras

we didn't have anything shady that allows for a basic raid

we had a small little base
may i also state that i saw a guy getting blacklisted because he had an even smaller doom fort that was easily raid able (the pool dupe ) using a molotov which is what we did before finding another wall in our face
Right, last time I will say this. It is not a doomfort, just because you lost does not mean it's automatically a doomfort. Me and Ivan both approved the dupe so it's not just me. + we saw you all at your base, then you attack us and you are the same people.. So once we kill you we hit the rest of your members by hitting your base, so again, that's not metagaming.

(10-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, last time I will say this. It is not a doomfort, just because you lost does not mean it's automatically a doomfort. Me and Ivan both approved the dupe so it's not just me. + we saw you all at your base, then you attack us and you are the same people.. So once we kill you we hit the rest of your members by hitting your base, so again, that's not metagaming.

when we launched the raid all the members were at the raid you probably meant that Gun dealer that was there for some reason or another
(10-04-2015, 05:47 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-04-2015, 05:22 PM)Falcao Wrote: Right, last time I will say this. It is not a doomfort, just because you lost does not mean it's automatically a doomfort. Me and Ivan both approved the dupe so it's not just me. + we saw you all at your base, then you attack us and you are the same people.. So once we kill you we hit the rest of your members by hitting your base, so again, that's not metagaming.

when we launched the raid all the members were at the raid you probably meant that Gun dealer that was there for some reason or another

I saw you at your base, I saw the same people raid us. So I knew where you based.
Right so I cannot say much on the base as I cannot see much of the layout and how things look from those two pictures. But from what I can see it is not a doomfort and honestly from what I am reading you are making an AA case because you are mad that you A: lost the initial raid and that B: they raided your base. Which neither of those would constitute a admin abuse case. So again how is this a admin abuse case?
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda