AA on nighthawkd
I never changed the reason for why I banned him. Also it is disrespectful.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-04-2015, 01:02 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I never changed the reason for why I banned him. Also it is disrespectful.

no it isn't disrespectful what are YOU talking about? you insulted him and he never disrespected you  you disrespected him and he never disrespected you

and sorry if i said that you changed the reasons i think i was a bit confused
(10-02-2015, 06:30 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote: Name: kimo kamalYT

Time/Date:about a day ago

Steam ID:i dont know it

Name of Administrator: Nighthawkd

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64972 http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64852

this admin did alot of stuff and needs a demote to mod or a normal play

the stuff that i witnessed in the posts above are player insults, saying false reasons to deny UBRs ( 1st links ) 

i am here posting on behalf of my friend OvEr_Ze_JK! and Qesa who got banned for 5 monthes

so yeah in the first link my friend ( i friended him on steam after he got banned ) got banned for staff disrespect which is something he didn't do ( he was spamming help in the voice chat ) ( i was litteraly 2 meters away when nighthawkd picked him up ) he litteraly didn't say anything that is disrespectful to nighthawkd, he got warned for mic spam and never said it anymore, then said it in IC chat ONCE! in which Nighthawkd said that he kept it saying it over a couple of times on the voice chat , so after he said Help in IC chat nighthawkd said to him: so you are gonna be a smartass now? in which OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word ( saying a normal joke that isn't an insult ) and he got banned for it

Second link: qesa's UBR request where Qesa was banned for: Attempting to scam like a retard

which is player disrespect 

there! he broke 2 rules!

and also yeah! read this carefully and dont edit it! and if YOU Nighthawkd deny this or convince somebody else to and warn me for it you are just gonna prove that YOU need the demote

and yeah somebody commented on my profile and said that this is about the ban NO it isn't its about the insults
more evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGStF5eW...e=youtu.be

(he was spamming help in *voice* chat ) what a derp lol
Please tell me if you're going to post on my behalf, I didn't ask or tell you to post this thread on my behalf.

By the way, the reason for my ban was because I wrote it, it is originally just scamming I didn't even scam the guy, Mind your own bussiness, Please. Plus, Why would Nighthawk disrecpect or insult someone like that? Did you even bother checking the ban reason?

To staff: You can count me out, I did not ask him to post this thread at all.
(10-08-2015, 09:36 PM)/Qesa/ Wrote: Please tell me if you're going to post on my behalf, I didn't ask or tell you to post this thread on my behalf.

By the way, the reason for my ban was because I wrote it, it is originally just scamming I didn't even scam the guy, Mind your own bussiness, Please. Plus, Why would Nighthawk disrecpect or insult someone like that? Did you even bother checking the ban reason?

ok deleting you then sorry for that
(10-08-2015, 09:56 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 09:36 PM)/Qesa/ Wrote: Please tell me if you're going to post on my behalf, I didn't ask or tell you to post this thread on my behalf.

Same goes for me I did not tell you to post it.
(10-09-2015, 05:28 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 09:56 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:

Same goes for me I did not tell you to post it.

no joking around here pal we both agreed to post it and you agreed with me too!
This is a serious thread. I suggest you take this misunderstanding somewhere else.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
(10-09-2015, 07:13 PM)Audacter Wrote: This is a serious thread. I suggest you take this misunderstanding somewhere else.

YOU are right it is serious so stop joking
I apologize for that small flame I have done, my brother who have started it.

My apologies.