AA on nighthawkd
Name: kimo kamalYT

Time/Date:about a day ago

Steam ID:i dont know it

Name of Administrator: Nighthawkd

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64972

this admin did alot of stuff and needs a demote to mod or a normal play

the stuff that i witnessed in the posts above are player insults, saying false reasons to deny UBRs ( 1st links ) 

i am here posting on behalf of my friend OvEr_Ze_JK!

so yeah in the first link my friend ( i friended him on steam after he got banned ) got banned for staff disrespect which is something he didn't do ( he was spamming help in the voice chat ) ( i was litteraly 2 meters away when nighthawkd picked him up ) he litteraly didn't say anything that is disrespectful to nighthawkd, he got warned for mic spam and never said it anymore, then said it in IC chat ONCE! in which Nighthawkd said that he kept it saying it over a couple of times on the voice chat , so after he said Help in IC chat nighthawkd said to him: so you are gonna be a smartass now? in which OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word ( saying a normal joke that isn't an insult ) and he got banned for it

which is player disrespect 

there! he broke 2 rules!

and also yeah! read this carefully and dont edit it! and if YOU Nighthawkd deny this or convince somebody else to and warn me for it you are just gonna prove that YOU need the demote

and yeah somebody commented on my profile and said that this is about the ban NO it isn't its about the insults
more evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGStF5eW...e=youtu.be
I would say that I did actually felt insulted when he said "you gonna be a smartass now?"
OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word

I don't quite understand how this is a joke. That is what I would call a "smartass" for lack of terms.

I will wait for a post from Nighthawk before concluding this case.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(10-03-2015, 02:54 AM)Grub Wrote: OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word

I don't quite understand how this is a joke. That is what I would call a "smartass" for lack of terms.

I was commenting on what he was calling me. Instead of insulting him.

Some evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGStF5eW...e=youtu.be
(10-03-2015, 02:54 AM)Grub Wrote: OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word

posted video evidence
I had ignored your's and Remens constant saying "help" over mic for well over 5 minutes instead of stepping in. Finally at some point a few players had come up to me and asked if I would get you to stop since apparently you had't stopped. Now from there I flew outside the nexus and pretty much as soon as I started to speak you and Remen both stopped immediately. I finished what I needed to say and either while I was still talking or even after I finished you said "help" again. So of course I'm going to look at you and say what I did. After that I started to move away I saw in LOOC "OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word." Which means you were continuing to try to cause problems. Also may I state earlier that day you even said "i don't care if I get banned. I have school work to do" or something along that line.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-03-2015, 10:23 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I had ignored your's and Remens constant saying "help" over mic for well over 5 minutes instead of stepping in. Finally at some point a few players had come up to me and asked if I would get you to stop since apparently you had't stopped. Now from there I flew outside the nexus and pretty much as soon as I started to speak you and Remen both stopped immediately. I finished what I needed to say and either while I was still talking or even after I finished you said "help" again. So of course I'm going to look at you and say what I did. After that I started to move away I saw in LOOC "OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word." Which means you were continuing to try to cause problems. Also may I state earlier that day you even said "i don't care if I get banned. I have school work to do" or something along that line.

which is earlier that day PLUS it wasn't me saying help
(10-03-2015, 10:23 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I had ignored your's and Remens constant saying "help" over mic for well over 5 minutes instead of stepping in. Finally at some point a few players had come up to me and asked if I would get you to stop since apparently you had't stopped. Now from there I flew outside the nexus and pretty much as soon as I started to speak you and Remen both stopped immediately. I finished what I needed to say and either while I was still talking or even after I finished you said "help" again. So of course I'm going to look at you and say what I did. After that I started to move away I saw in LOOC "OvEr_Ze_JK! said in LOOC: lemme look in my dictionary for that word." Which means you were continuing to try to cause problems. Also may I state earlier that day you even said "i don't care if I get banned. I have school work to do" or something along that line.

also saying lemme look in my dictionary for that word doesn't mean that he is going to continue causing problems and he said help in the IC chat  and he never insulted you which was the reason he got banned
Actually if you even bothered to look at the ban reason it is for "Disrespect" and not insulting a staff member.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(10-03-2015, 10:55 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Actually if you even bothered to look at the ban reason it is for "Disrespect" and not insulting a staff member.

disrespect....... i actually remember Overz telling me that you changed the reason while i was writing the AA but still there was NO disrespect happening