An Unban Thread.
Star 
Your name: OvEr_Ze_JK!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51976570

Your ban ID: 66039

Banned by: [FL]Nighthawkd

Reason: Being Disrespectful

Involved: Me, Remen, Yellow, Kimo Kamal, and the staff member Nighthawkd.

Why we should unban you: Me and Remen were spamming "Help" through the mic, players complained and told Nighthawkd. Nighthawkd told us to stop so I did his orders but I said IC chat "Help." then Nighthawkd replied by "You are now gonna act as a smartass" which I have taken as an offense and replired in LOOC by saying "Hmmm Smartass?? let me look about this in the dictionary." then Nighthawkd left or have gone invisible while me and Remen have completely stopped saying the word "Help". After a couple of seconds I found myself banned.
I think I should be unbanned because I have not insulted anyone espicially the staff team.
*Involved* was the police sergeant who told NightHawkd about it

they were spamming it in the mic which should've given them atleast a 2 hour ban and nighthawkd himself DOES insult other players like some other UBR a player was banned for 5 monthes for reason * scamming like a retard* which is pretty offensive but yeah they did spam and never insulted which makes the ban unreasonable and therefore he should be unbanned or atleast given a shorter ban
Over didnt insulted staff member... He was saying just help.....He didnt say something bad words to Staff member at all

The reason is "being disrespectful" which i could understand about, Nighthawk might have taken the dictionary thing offensive. But really, i think the ban should be shortened to around 5-12 hours.
(10-01-2015, 07:41 PM)Devon_Propst Wrote: The reason is "being disrespectful" which i could understand about, Nighthawk might have taken the dictionary thing offensive. But really, i think the ban should be shortened to around 5-12 hours.

Well I was the one who got offended. so I commented on that and I did not try or want to offense him.
Don't just post on this thread with an "opinion". Make sure you're involved before you post.
I told you to stop and you continued to do it a couple of times after that. So I may have went a little out of line by saying don't be a smart ass" after I had said that you said a couple of other things. As well as earlier you even told me yourself that it didn't matter anyways as you stated to me that you didn't care if you got banned or not. So with that being said I am going to Deny this unban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda