[FL:RP]Trevor Jackson and [FL:RP]Hitman FailRP
Name of player: [FL:RP]Trevor Jackson and [FL:RP]Hitman 

SteamID:  
[FL:RP] Trevor Jackson: STEAM_0:0:16437795
[FL:RP] Hitman: STEAM_0:1:42327352

Time in GMTSeptember 20, 5:15PM central time zone

Server: V33X

Summary: Trevor Jackson and Hitman are both wearing custom clothing similar to the gas mask as a citizen which is FailRP

Evidence

Proof that it is breaking the rules :

[Image: 9faf6cd66f529b63fa32b222d088aa7b.png]

[Image: b59b7ed58f55baf86dcba39b5dbde82d.png]

[Image: ebd77ca999f3eb22de680aec433a61a5.png]

As we can see here three moderators that have been chosen to have great knowledge of the rules all agree that it's FailRP for anyone to wear a custom model like the gas mask.

If you were to state that you just got the uniform given to you and didn't have time to change your job then you shouldn't have entered yourself into RP. As we can see from the video the accused players are both in RP with the SRU who has seemed to have told them to get in line.

This is not connected to the other player report or admin abuse case as this has not been stated in either. I would like someone other than NightHawk to review the case as they were all participants of this RP however feel free to give your input NightHawk.

- Ghost
Did they have time to change their jobs? Because if you argue with them, it will distract them from changing it.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
You were not even on the server at the time. We were planning something and I had changed the models to have them ready for the RP once we had figured out the name. Before we could change our name the SWAT Sergeant ran up to us and started to speak with us. From there hitman was cuffed before he could change his name. In that time the rest of us took the time to get away and change our job name, to what we thought was right, and then came back to help our friend. I do not see as to why you are posting this BR when you were not even involved in the situation itself.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Do you have any other evidence of the matter?
(09-24-2015, 04:35 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: You were not even on the server at the time. We were planning something and I had changed the models to have them ready for the RP once we had figured out the name. Before we could change our name the SWAT Sergeant ran up to us and started to speak with us. From there hitman was cuffed before he could change his name. In that time the rest of us took the time to get away and change our job name, to what we thought was right, and then came back to help our friend. I do not see as to why you are posting this BR when you were not even involved in the situation itself.

It doesn't matter if I was on at the server at the time. The reviewing admins that review cases are not on at the time and still review cases.

So you admit for Hitman and Trevor Jackson that they both had their jobs as Citizen while they were wearing the models?

It's not my fault that you decided it was the best idea to change models on the highstreet where RP is performed, it is however your fault that you got yourself into RP without the correct RP name. this is the same as raiding the president. This is the exact same as this case against DoomDude where he decided to raid without the correct RP name:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55485

Neither case if different. You engaged in RP without the correct name and in return need to face the punishment.

-Ghost
Supply more evidence please.
(09-24-2015, 07:23 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Supply more evidence please.

I agree, can we have the logs presented to show that they were injected into RP.

-Ghost
GHOSTK1L3R, I suggest you go have a look at this - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
(09-24-2015, 07:41 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: GHOSTK1L3R, I suggest you go have a look at this - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

Do you not think the video clearly showing their names as Citizen is not enough evidence?
(09-24-2015, 07:52 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 07:41 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: GHOSTK1L3R, I suggest you go have a look at this - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Do you not think the video clearly showing their names as Citizen is not enough evidence?
No, as they could have only just switched skins.

It's not worth a ban in my view anyway.

Plus they are handcuffed. So they cannot change jobs