[FL] Nighthawkd
(09-24-2015, 12:44 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: He was part of the RP and again hadn't had time to change his job before the cuffs were clicked. 

So are you admitting to changing you job while in a roleplay situation? I'm not sure but that may fall under rule 9.3.
Quote:9.3 Do not change your job title in an attempt to circumvent or avoid roleplay.

And another question, is the job 'UN - Employee' even a valid job to carry a weapon? Shouldn't it be something along the lines of 'UN - Peacekeeper' or something like that.
Agagin we had not had time to change our jobs. So we took the time from when we got away to change our jobs to the correct job (well what we thought was the correct job name). We did not change our job names in an attempt to avoid anything. It was already planned (so we thought) to have our jobs as "Infurion Gang." As I said once again it was a heat of the moment thing and they placed the wrong thing in their job name. I am not admitting to any rule breaking as I had A: Already planned on being that job and B: Was out of the RP situation when I even changed my job name at that.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-24-2015, 12:53 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Agagin we had not had time to change our jobs. So we took the time from when we got away to change our jobs to the correct job (well what we thought was the correct job name). We did not change our job names in an attempt to avoid anything. It was already planned (so we thought) to have our jobs as "Infurion Gang." As I said once again it was a heat of the moment thing and they placed the wrong thing in their job name. I am not admitting to any rule breaking as I had A: Already planned on being that job and B: Was out of the RP situation when I even changed my job name at that.

What I am getting is you planned on changing jobs to release hitman from the cops.

Or you changed jobs to do your aggressive clan/gang RP. Why couldn't you just do that and wait the 2.5-7.5 minutes it would have taken hitman to get out of jail, and then continue your gang with him. The point is he was not the correct job for you to even care about.
I am not going to continue to argue with you as this is doing nothing but going around in circles Dan. I have stated my side of the story and you keep pulling up the same points in different ways in hope that I may change my story. My story has stayed the same the entire time and will stay the same as that is what happened. I do not see why you have to go and make an admin abuse thread about something that was just a, and excuse my language here, giant cluster fuck. So as I said I'm done posting. If Grub or Soul ask me to post something more then will gladly post more or unless there is something that I really need to post about then as I said this is my final post on this thread.

(09-24-2015, 01:10 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:  I do not see why you have to go and make an admin abuse thread about something that was just a, and excuse my language here, giant cluster fuck. 

Because the giant cluster fuck contains rule breakage by you, the administrator, and I have provided the rules that were breached.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Removed due to insufficient rights to post - NightHawkd
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Investigation Pending thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I would like the logs to be presented publicly of this event because NightHawk has changed his job with the sole intention of powergaming so he can kill Mike the SRU that was arresting his friend. As rule Rule 14 states he was powergaming. This can be proven from the logs of which I want presented to further show my case. Please remember this is the second time NightHawk has already had a chance and has done a 'honest mistake' and this will now be the second time he has broken the rules.
Ok again I was not powergaming. The original intent was not to kill. Assassin miss took what I meant when I said we were going to save Hitman. I only shot at once I was shot at myself. As for the logs that is up to Grub if he wishes to make anything public.

I just want to let you know that wanting to do an RP is not a valid reason to break the rules. This clearly violates rule 5.4 and 15.2. Also, being an administrator gives you no excuse to break the rules. If a regular player broke these rules they would be banned, considering how strict the staff members are now. If they had a large amount of hours and/or RP points there would be a -should know a lot better- tag on the ban reason. If regular players had an honest mistake they would be banned. There should be no exception here, especially since you should know the rules like the back of your hand.