[FL] Nighthawkd
Name: Dan

Time/Date: Septemver 20, 5:15PM central time zone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80374954

Name of Administrator: [FL] Nighthawkd

Evidence:
Nighthawkd was in violation of rule 4.5.

Quote:4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.

In video on you can see all of the current citizens on the server, this can be proven by looking as the scoreboard provided, 
and in video 2 you can see that the man in the black suit is sears loss prevention agent, as he uses his mic.
Nighthawkd fires at the officer because he doesn't want Hitman to get arrested.

For example, this is abuse: Wrote:Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin

Spoiler: Scoreboard

Nighthawkd may also be in violation of rule 14.3.
Quote:14.3 Do not switch jobs with the sole intention of joining a raid (powergaming). This also applies to custom jobs.
He may have switched jobs like Trevor in my other report (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid519367) just to keep Hitman from getting arrested. I am not positive on this and could be confirmed in the logs. This is only if required, I honestly don't care if you check or not.
Ok for one we were getting ready to start an RP. For two I was not the one who shot first. I only shot once I was shot at. The person who shot first miss understood what I said and just shot. Now on to the next points. Yes your right I didn't want Hitman to be arrested so originally I was going to walk up behind the SWAT unit and tell him to uncuff Hitman and lower his weapon, which may I add is allowed. I hadn't had time to change my job so when I was able to get away I took the time to put the correct job name on and start to come back. I did not solely do it just to get into a "raid" as you say. I also find it convient that you only start recording at certain times. I did not break any rules. We were planning something and that got interupted. We were able to get away and change our jobs to the correct one so that we could help our friend.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-24-2015, 12:16 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:  I also find it convient that you only start recording at certain times. 

I am sorry I can not have all the nice things like you. When I record I lose a good 5-10 FPS. I only record when I his my hotkey. That is why there are 2 videos. I thought I was finished with what I needed so I turned off the first recording and started it again when I thought acceptable. I have not cut any of the videos.
By the way, why would you want to help someone free the cops when they are a 'Citizen'?
I'm not saying that you have cut any videos. I was merely stating my thoughts.

Again we had not had time to change our jobs before he was handcuffed.

(09-24-2015, 12:25 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Again we had not had time to change our jobs before he was handcuffed.

Than instead of breaking the rules just let him get arrested, is it that hard?
Quote:15.2 Different teams are created for a reason, so do not ally with other teams. For example, Rebels do not ally with Corleones.
You were different teams, weren't you? You allied with the 'UN' as a gang member, trying to save a 'Citizen'. This is just a clusterfuck of jobs that all violate rule 15.2.
Again they miss understood what jobs we were going to take as we were arguing back and forth then when this happened we semi split up and took the job name which we thought (obvious we all thought different) was what were going to use. Hitman was in the RP but couldn't change his job name at that time as he was handcuffed.

(09-24-2015, 12:31 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: Again they miss understood what jobs we were going to take as we were arguing back and forth then when this happened we semi split up and took the job name which we thought (obvious we all thought different) was what were going to use. Hitman was in the RP but couldn't change his job name at that time as he was handcuffed.

So you're so tempted on taking everything aggressive you can't even catch up with the rules and make sure everything is in check? Isn't that what you're supposed to do as an administrator? 
If hitman couldn't change his job than he was not a part of the RP. He was RPing as a citizen and you guys were RPing as different things so the only people together should have been assassin and trevor. You and Hitman should have been doing your own thing, but you decided to bring everything together, breaking multiple rules.
He was part of the RP and again hadn't had time to change his job before the cuffs were clicked. We have all been in this same situation. The reason we left was to get the weapons and job names set. Was it a bit of my fault for the not making sure we all had the same job name? Yes a bit but we were also in a rush. As for the shooting again that wasn't supposed to happen and I spoke to him after the fact that it was done. I do not take everything aggressively. At that point yes it was aggressive. I enjoy aggressive roleplay and I even do some passive RP here and there. As I stated we were planning on doing something together. The two ideas were between Gang RP (Infurion Gang) and a UN RP (Assassin's and Trevor's job) now we had been debating and I thought we came to a decision but I was apparently wrong.