FearRP Explanation
(09-23-2015, 02:32 AM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 02:23 AM)DanManC Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 12:47 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: The current staff team are already working on finding out all of the unwritten rules with in the rules so that we can hopefully either A: Publish them for all to see or B: Have them edited into the rules. Now if you know of an unwritten rule then feel free to PM me over the forums and I will look at it and possibly add it to the rules. I know it sucks to have to punish someone because of an unwritten rule or a not clearly defined rule but as staff members we are obliged to enforce it whether we want to or not.

Still doesn't answer my question. I want to know all about that the fearRP rule and the unwritten parts to it. You must know all about fearRP, right?

Actually, I would like to hear from a staff member who hasn't actually been banned for fearRP in the past.

[Image: y90ydfZ.jpg]

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=61187

User has been warned for personally attacking a member of the staff team.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin

Attacking?? I'm just saying I'm not sure you should be the one to decide on a complex fearRP situation with that under your record. 
I respect you decision though and will not fight it.

Edit- I want to see Grub's response to this whole dilemma.
[Image: gRqqjc0.png]
I clearly violates everything in the fearRP thread by doomdude, doesn't it?
This thread has been closed to prevent any possible flame wars from happening. I understand you all wanted to discuss things and that is fine by all means but this has steered far from this.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-23-2015, 03:21 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: This thread has been closed

/nah

Just stay on topic and don't flame Wink

It's good to discuss things like this as it allows everyone to see the flaws and correct the rules.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]