Unfair BaN
It is up to the staff member who was there to administer the punishment that he/she deemed fit for the situation and I thought a ban and blacklist were both fit for what he did and how he acted when I confronted him.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-14-2015, 07:43 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Your blacklist and ban are both fair. You admitted to me that you knew it was against the server rules and that you also did more then just shoot the tazed man. While I was speaking to you may I add you were also laughing about it. There are rules in place for a reason and you are expected to follow them at all times. Just because someone is your friend or there is little people on does not give you the right to break the rules. Honestly I see no reason unban nor unblacklist you. Also may I add that this is not me deciding to close or deny your UBL/UBR. It is me merely stating my opinion.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Denied. Just because no one is on the server does not mean you can break the rules. "Semi Serious" still has rules you have to abide.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub