Unfair BaN
Your name: Patch

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84694348

Your ban ID: 64631

Banned by: [FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason: Teamkilling and Shooting a tazed because 'We were messing around'

Involved: Shrooop(Good friend of mine) Rapidzz, SRU Sergeant(Tom or soemthing, I do not know his full name) And a few  others.

Why we should unban you: The ban was so pointless and unfair, the server had been up for literally no more than 5 minutes and there was about 6 people online, all at the Nexus. Me and the SRU Sergeant were messing about to begin with, that's when Rapidzz and SHrooop came along and joined in. I shot the tazed man (Shrooop) as a bit of a joke, it didn't affect anyone, there was like nobody online. This server is supposed to be a semi-serious RP server, NightHawk treats everything too seriously.

I would never do it when the server is near full or anything like that, at all for that fact. I don't think I should be banned because after all, there was literally no more than 6 people online at the time, no one was RPing.
I think my blacklist was unfair too.
+Support, the server only just came back up from maintenance and it was 2 minutes of playing around, I'm pretty sure everyone who was in the nexus at this time was having a laugh and at the end of the day you come on a game to have fun. He would never do this if it would affect peoples RP and/or annoy them.
-support because you Rdmed someone and you broke a rule
I killed a friend of mine as explained in OP. :fp:
(08-14-2015, 07:36 PM)umizoomi Wrote: -support because you Rdmed someone and you broke a rule

You was not there therefore you are unable to comment, also he "rdm'd" me which I found funny at the time as we were having a laugh; there were only few people on at this time so why does he get a harsh punishment for doing a minor crime. Everyone had a laugh, maybe the mod who banned him should learn to have a joke also.
Your blacklist and ban are both fair. You admitted to me that you knew it was against the server rules and that you also did more then just shoot the tazed man. While I was speaking to you may I add you were also laughing about it. There are rules in place for a reason and you are expected to follow them at all times. Just because someone is your friend or there is little people on does not give you the right to break the rules. Honestly I see no reason unban nor unblacklist you. Also may I add that this is not me deciding to close or deny your UBL/UBR. It is me merely stating my opinion.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(08-14-2015, 07:43 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Your blacklist and ban are both fair. You admitted to me that you knew it was against the server rules and that you also did more then just shoot the tazed man. While I was speaking to you may I add you were also laughing about it. There are rules in place for a reason and you are expected to follow them at all times. Just because someone is your friend or there is little people on does not give you the right to break the rules. Honestly I see no reason unban nor unblacklist you. Also may I add that this is not me deciding to close or deny your UBL/UBR. It is me merely stating my opinion.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Yes but it wasn't effecting anybody at all, people involved are the ones who were only online at the time and they decided on there own to get involved in the messing about.
I wasn't laughing about it at all, I was laughing at how I was getting banned for something so ridiculous.
Me and rapidzz were also hitting each other with our ASP Batons, do you ban him? No. I don't want him banned but I'm stating a fact.

SEMI SERIOUS may I remind you, maybe a serious RP server would benefit your strict enforcement of rules.
(08-14-2015, 07:43 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Your blacklist and ban are both fair. You admitted to me that you knew it was against the server rules and that you also did more then just shoot the tazed man. While I was speaking to you may I add you were also laughing about it. There are rules in place for a reason and you are expected to follow them at all times. Just because someone is your friend or there is little people on does not give you the right to break the rules. Honestly I see no reason unban nor unblacklist you. Also may I add that this is not me deciding to close or deny your UBL/UBR. It is me merely stating my opinion.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Rules are put in place to prevent people ruining others fun, he did not intend to ruin others RP or fun, a blacklist would of been suitable but a ban + the blacklist is way to harsh.
(08-14-2015, 07:47 PM)Derkaderk Wrote:

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Rules are put in place to prevent people ruining others fun, he did not intend to ruin others RP or fun, a blacklist would of been suitable but a ban + the blacklist is way to harsh.

I couldn't explain this better than he did.
I've donated so much money to benefit this server in the past couple of days, do you really think I would of donated a load of money within 7 hours of me playing just to get banned purposely?
I'm not saying I should be unbanned because I've donated a load but I wanted you to understand I didn't want to ruin any ones RP, in my eyes I made peoples RP a lot funner.
It does not matter when it comes to how much you have donated or not nor does it matter if it is semi serious. There are rules and they are there for a reason. I enforced the rules how I saw fit for what you did and how you treated the situation when I approached you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda