Failure to follow forum rules.
Name: [FL:RP] Jokhah

Time/Date: 07-01-2015  11:00ish am - current

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14131954

Name of Administrator: [b]Unknown, Obay, Nacreas[/b]

Evidence: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=61617

Failure to comply with Rule 6 of the rules for an Unban request.

As seen in the rules, it states very clearly that if there is no reply within seven days, the ban will be removed from record.  The ban was open for seven days.  At any point ANY administrator could have posted anything to include a smiley face to avoid this rule from taking effect.  I requested that the ban be lifted due to no reply from an administrator within the time window.

I stated very clearly a few additional times that if it wasn't going to be approved that an SA needed to get involved.  Now I'm being told that I must wait while the staff debate it in a private section, which they have apparently been doing, but couldn't be bothered to say anything on this unban request.

Furthermore, now I'm being told that I have to wait, not provided any evidence or reasoning for the ban in the first place, and that the thread will be locked if I don't wait.  That is basically a gag order issued because I am trying to get a staff member to follow forum rules.

Just like when someone doesn't show interest in a case, it gets denied, rule 6 ensures that we get the same treatment.

I request that the SA team ensure the rules are followed, that the ban be removed from record.  I also request that they handle the situation of the abuse itself privately on their own time.
I have not abused my powers therefore I will not be making a statement.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Failure to comply with forum rules for posting an unban request. Attempting to threaten to lock an unban request should I not wait after pointing out that the rules are being violated. It's not my fault that the staff didn't take any action to avoid rule 6 from becoming a reality and I will not allow for anyone to pick and choose when they follow the rules.

Additionally, refrain from giving likes in any courthouse related threads, it's also not allowed. They are actually supposed to be disabled.
I'm sorry, but aren't you the one who requested a superadmin to review the unban request?

Also, as Freezak was banned for a rather serious offense I am pretty sure all admins are waiting for a superadmin to give further instructions on this case.
This isn't just an unban request such as RDM or NLR. Freezak broke serious rules and misbehaved in more than 1 way to harm/insult FL, therefore I am sure they are just, as I just said, waiting for someone with more authority to speak up.
Right here we go.

1. Evidence of staff discussion: http://imgur.com/EMXvxo2
  2. You were told to wait as the decision was being discussed and yet you decided to post an AA thread because you were told to wait.
  3. We have, the online admins, concluded that Freezak was in violation of the Terms of Service (This will be explained further in the unban request when an SA is available).
Thank you.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
  • You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
a) the banned person
b) a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request
  • Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You infant broke two rules yourself, as stated above.

As an administrator, I have a duty to deal with manners within a structured and controlled way. And if I feel that the thread needs to be closed to maintine peace, I will then do so. There is no rule saying otherwise. 

You also need to remember who the staff members are here and who isn't, you are not in the position to be ordering us around. We take our orders from SA and the Owner, not you. 
Rule 6. Again. If an administrator does not reply to the thread within seven days. This is a rule. No administrator responded and you are now revealing that there was even a private discussion about the topic so it's not like it slipped through the cracks somehow.

Failure to follow the rules simply because of being an administrator.

That is the topic of this abuse thread, not the unban itself. I was also told that the thread would be closed if I didn't wait. That is like saying "If you point out that I'm not following forum rules and regulatios, I will take away your ability to point out that I don't want to follow policy and then punish you if you open another."

During the Seven days, anything could have been said, including "Be patient" and I would be require to "be patient." We are past seven days, I'm no longer required to "be patient" and just wanted a staff member to do their job or get the man above them so I can talk to him about why it's not getting done. I even said I was waiting patiently, then Obay came and threw in a "say something and I'll spank you" addition? Just sayin, I know the rules and my rights as a community member. I won't tolerate this.
if you knew your rights, you would not have broke two rules on court house
Feel free to point out which two?
Did you even read the entire "How to make an unban request thread" or did you just quickly looked at the "Rules" part?
On the end of the thread you'll find a bold sentence saying: Staff members reserve the right to strip you of your appeal privilege in certain situations, usually when it involves zero tolerance bans..

I am pretty sure, yet as all admins I'm just waiting for a superadmin, that this isn't a normal ban but is indeed a zero tolerance ban as we are talking about some serious offenses towards FL.
Whether it is a zero tolerance ban or not, I guess is up to a superadmin to inform us, you and Freezak about. Untill then admins cant really take action towards this unban request untill instructed otherwise by a superadmin.

Some parts of the ToS are also applicable on Freezak's cause due to the nature of what he has done. The ToS has a higher and more important impact than other sub-rules such as ban request rules, unban request rules and unblacklist request rules so that would make Rule 6 not applicable anymore. Atleast not in my eyes. This is why, yet again we have to wait for a superadmin to review all of this.