Forum Unban Request for Freezak
Your name: Freezak

Your ban ID: NA it's a forum ban.  Possibly related to 55058

Banned by: Unknown  Related ban listed above issued by console.

Reason: Unknown  Related ban listed above "Hostile towards FL"

Involved: Unknown

Why we should unban you:

This appeal is for Freezak's forum ban only.  Related ban linked purely because it is probably the reason for the forum ban, though not entirely sure.

User has not violated forum rules.  Being permed on the server has nothing to do with the forums.  There are several permed users who still linger and post around the forums, some of which were permed for ToS violations.  There is nothing to suggest Freezak has violated any forum policy.  This is based on communication with Freezak as well as searching through his post history.
Requesting that ban be lifted and removed from record under Rule 6 of the rules for making an unban request.

Time is currently 10:31 am 7/1/2015
Administrative staff are already discussing this appeal in the staff area of our forum. Your patience is appreciated.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I'm merely following the rules for an unban request. If you aren't going to allow for rule 6, please offer insight as to what is going on. It has been seven full days, more than enough time to give a reply.
(07-01-2015, 02:46 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I'm merely following the rules for an unban request. If you aren't going to allow for rule 6, please offer insight as to what is going on. It has been seven full days, more than enough time to give a reply.

Please pass on our apologies to Freezak. Due to the nature of the suspension, time is needed to discuss the circumstances of the situation because said suspension was issued before some of the newer staff were on the team (including myself).
Not trying to be combative, but if the staff isn't even aware of what is going on, it really proves the point that the ban should be removed. Rules are rules, honestly. There is no way I could have been aware of a conversation in a hidden section. At any point during the seven days any of the staff members who were aware that there was, in fact, a discussion about this very same topic could have easily replied with "Case under review."

Failure to reply to the thread indicates that there was little to no idea or concern that this topic should remain open. I'm not trying to be rude about this, I'm just trying to be very professional and by the book.

I request this ban be lifted and removed from record under rule 6.

If the ban will not be lifted and the rules do not apply today;

I request a Supervising Administrator interact with this thread.

Original point was there is no evidence of any rule violation, this isn't an "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" request. This is a "We honestly don't see any violation what-so-ever and don't know why the ban is applied" request.

Again, cannot stress enough that I am not trying to disrespect, not trying to be rude, just requesting that the rules be followed.
Like I said Jokhah, we understand your concerns but due to the nature of this suspension, we will need time to discuss this in its fullest extent. We can only offer our apologies at this stage unless an SA clears it otherwise.
Nacreas, I know you are in a difficult position. You just returned to the team and aren't up to speed on what is going on. To that point, I have no intentions of pushing an abuse thread about this. That being said, I cannot accept an apology when there is no evidence of a violation to begin with.

This will be the last time I state what I believe are fair replies.

Either follow rule 6 and lift said ban

Or

I want a Supervising Administrator to get involved in this thread so that we can discuss any evidence or reasoning that follows forum rules to have this ban applied.

Let be reasonable here. We don't know who applied the ban or what actual rule violation happened. I'm not asking for anything other then the right to face the accuser and to know the basis for the accusation.
There is no abuse happening here so stating that was irrelevant. I'll contact an SA directly about this case; your patience is appreciated.
Not following rules is a form of abuse.

Thank you very much for contacting an SA and I await patiently for his reply.