Poll: Baseball Bats Nerfed or Not!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree
20.00%
3 20.00%
Disagree
80.00%
12 80.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Baseball bats damage
I like the knock-out effect. If you hit someone in the head, give it a 50% chance to knock them out or something, and kill in a few hits if not. It'd make stealth interesting too.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • wrabbie
(06-19-2015, 01:52 PM)Jono Wrote: To be honest, I would rather dee the baseball bat increased. Melee weapons have no purpose in pvp, especially when fared against heavier weaponry. I'd rather it be a 2 or 3 swing kill, with perhaps a.6 second wait between swings, giving people a chance to react. That, or maybe a 50% chance of ' knocking them out' giving a similar effect to thay of tazers.

+Support to this^
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Chumps
(06-19-2015, 02:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: I like the knock-out effect. If you hit someone in the head, give it a 50% chance to knock them out or something, and kill in a few hits if not. It'd make stealth interesting too.

Rip tranq rifles
I never liked Tranqs. They require no skill, and essentially is a one shot kill in most circumstances. At least if 'knockouts' were limited to either melee combat, or even utilizing the idea of civilian tazers which Faustie mentioned a while ago, then it would even the playing field. To knock someone out, per se, would have risk in it in order to combat any potential over-poweredness of the weapon.

rip english
A more fitting signature. 
(06-19-2015, 10:39 AM)WhiteWolf Wrote: In Game it reduces 50% damage to all weapons regardless (thats what it says in the corner when you have kevlar on) if not then this thread was pointless regarding that part

Well, kevlar is an armor vest you put on, if someone hits you in the head it won't protect you.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Like Jono said, I wish the damage was raised a bit. In real life, if someone swings a big ass bat with all their might, it would hurt you quite a lot. I think it'd be great if they could knock you out.
We talking about Kevlar or Baseball bat ?
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
+support for Jono's idea.
+Support

I like Jono's idea, would like to see this implemented.
Approved.

I'll leave this open so you can provide feedback and discuss knockout %'s etc.