Poll: Baseball Bats Nerfed or Not!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree
20.00%
3 20.00%
Disagree
80.00%
12 80.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Baseball bats damage
Title of Suggestion: Change the Damage done With Baseball bats

Description: i want the baseball-bats to be nerfed

Why: Why? Let me see well when i first logged in there were about 8 people rdm'ing each other and in about 4 or 5 hits and you die even with kevlar i was taking a considerable amount of damage oh and when you hit a car omg 
it took me about 3 or 4 hits to damage a car completely and make people go flying out the windscreen i just think that the baseball bats be nerfed 
to at least not damage a car that quickly.
Make a proper title and then we might consider your suggestion.

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Voluptious, Cameron
It should currently only do 15 damage per hit?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Why should kevlar protect you from a baseball bat? Kevlar doesn't work particularly well on blunt force trauma.
The following 4 users Like Faustie's post:
  • MacTavish, Chumps, Matrix_, Hitman
In Game it reduces 50% damage to all weapons regardless (thats what it says in the corner when you have kevlar on) if not then this thread was pointless regarding that part
I've always thought the melee weapons sucked, this is the time for them to shine
The following 2 users Like wrabbie's post:
  • MacTavish, Matrix_
(06-19-2015, 10:39 AM)WhiteWolf Wrote: In Game it reduces 50% damage to all weapons regardless (thats what it says in the corner when you have kevlar on) if not then this thread was pointless regarding that part

You do realise that is in regards to firearms. People don't wear kevlar to stop blunt hits and impacts, it's more for stopping bullets from penetrating.
(06-19-2015, 12:21 PM)DVN Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 10:39 AM)WhiteWolf Wrote: In Game it reduces 50% damage to all weapons regardless (thats what it says in the corner when you have kevlar on) if not then this thread was pointless regarding that part

You do realise that is in regards to firearms. People don't wear kevlar to stop blunt hits and impacts, it's more for stopping bullets from penetrating.

But a Kevlar vest would would protect against a baseball hit.
(06-19-2015, 12:47 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 12:21 PM)DVN Wrote:

But a Kevlar vest would would protect against a baseball hit.

Yes, of course it would reduce the pain or damage. But that's not really what Kevlar was designed for. If you we're arguing about stab-proof ability I would agree but as said above it won't protect from severe 'Blunt Force Trama' which is generally being hit extremely hard over and over again.
To be honest, I would rather see the damage of the  the baseball bat increased. Melee weapons have no purpose in pvp, especially when fared against heavier weaponry. I'd rather it be a 2 or 3 swing kill, with perhaps a .6 second wait between swings, giving people a chance to react. That, or maybe a 50% chance of ' knocking them out' giving a similar effect to that of tazers.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Matrix_