Project New Weapons(Hephaestus)
The reason I state is an exploit is because, on examination, the incredibly accuracy of the yellow crosshair is a result of unfinished code, rather than an intended feature. Whereas the standard crosshair has considerations made for movement and accuracy, the yellow crosshair is simply 4 lines drawn in the centre of your screen which cut all recoil.

I'm glad I could clear things up. In future, if you want to discuss a concern you have more quickly you're always welcome to find me on Steam or the servers, and I'll be able to answer any questions and address any concerns.
(04-26-2015, 07:57 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 07:11 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: A few, very loud people have angrily spoken the "opposit" of the team's opinion. A few more have been neutral, and a few have been supportive. Just because you yell the loudest and and try and force us into changing things doesn't mean that we'll only consider your point of view. We have a lot of things to consider in relation to this, and your opinion is one of these things, but it is not the only thing. The team is discussing it, and we've taken all (i.e. not just yours, but yours included) feedback into account in doing so.
How on earth do you have the audacity to say this nonsense when you went and removed third person weapons zoom in when the community voted for it to stay :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55221
I honestly can't believe what you admins are saying, it's beyond me...
Point of order, the third person option is still there, you can still fight with it, zoom in with it, and do everything you could before, you just dont get a crosshair when fireing, when not fireing you still have one.
Sorry, but that's total bullshit. It's not viable at all to use third person in any situation now. At least before, there was an actual choice between first and 3rd person, both of which had their advantages. This is quite frankly gamebreaking for me, as a person whom practically only partakes in agressiveRP on the server. (Might seem a bit dramatic, but I've been using 3rd person for what, 2 years now, and have hated using first person ever since I first joined the server. Yes, I can 'get used to it', but I don't actually want to. I don't enjoy it at all, simple as.)
A more fitting signature. 
(04-26-2015, 08:21 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 07:11 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: How on earth do you have the audacity to say this nonsense when you went and removed third person weapons zoom in when the community voted for it to stay:

The community can voice their opinion, but it does not account for our decision.....

[Image: THISGONBGUD.gif]
The following 5 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Jono, Floodify, Baskingner, MacTavish, Nadrickk
(04-26-2015, 03:52 PM)yarrrs Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 08:21 AM)Nevy Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 07:11 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: How on earth do you have the audacity to say this nonsense when you went and removed third person weapons zoom in when the community voted for it to stay:

The community can voice their opinion, but it does not account for our decision.....

While the desires of the community are important to understand and may persuade our decision(s), they do not account for being the sole deciding factor. If you read my posts instead of quoting one thing I said to instigate drama, then you would understand what I meant by that. Clearly things are up to the Developers/Owner and it is at their discretion to decide on things. Take for example, the BMW being reverted to the older model despite the support from the community or even the suggestion to add the Lincoln Town Car suggestion that was denied despite massive community support. Take for example the refund, which many people see as unfair and an outrage. The communities voice is heard on the issue, but is being discussed internally and reconsidered based on a number of different things. As Faustie clarified, this was an exploit that despite community support to keep it, had been discussed internally to decide whether we should allow this abusable feature to be present in our weapons idea. 
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Preditor
The crosshair didn't do shit anyways with the new weapon pack, so i don't really see why it was removed.

For the devs/admins: Test it out yourself, the bullets actually fly way higher in repeated fire with that little yellow crosshair. I don't see why it gives an advantage, as you can't even shoot properly with it.
boo hi
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
It's a good update, I like the attachments for the weapons. There a few small fixes left and then it's perfect.

Thanks Faustie for making it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Enzyme, Voluptious
If you guys dont like it, dont play. Simple, and if you still want to use your third person get a laser on your gun.
(04-27-2015, 04:28 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: If you guys dont like it, dont play. Simple, and if you still want to use your third person get a laser on your gun.

So because someone doesn't like one thing about a game, they should stop playing? Get over yourself maybe?
The following 1 user Likes SixPackSoCali's post:
  • Baskingner
(04-27-2015, 04:28 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: If you guys dont like it, dont play. Simple, 

Ah, I forget everytime there's an update I happen to dislike, I should simply leave the server in which I have invested over 2 months of my life playing, rather than voicing one's concerns and problems with said update. Yeah, great logic mate!

[Image: 11160378_482318238592480_2041412046_n.jp...001929cb15]
A more fitting signature.