UBR!-WTF IS THIS?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
WHAT IS THIS???

Your name: Pelle<3

Your ban ID: 60322

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme
Reason: Double-accounting

Involved: Teewser i guess?
Why we should unban you: First of all iam totally confused right now? a admin diden't belive me that ive played on this server for a long while so he listed me bunch of accounts wich was my old account that got hacked. then he randomly ban me for Dubble-accounting i have not even played on that char on years because i got hacked on it. When i got hacked on it i created this one to play with? i have never used that one same time as this one? I have no idea why i got banned? i like this server extremly much and i just got banned for a reason i do not even understand for my account got hacked or what? can't i create a new one when that one is getting hacked i still today cannot even get into that account have emailed steam and everything but i won't get it PLZ HELP!
Second unban request while the first one is still active... Reply in the original one located here:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59160

User warned.
UBR re-opened.

If your account got hacked, then you had to contact an administrator so you could have your bans and blacklist moved to the new account. You didn't inform us of this, and you're therefore guilty of double-accounting as you then got a fresh start without the bans that you're supposed to have on your records.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
pff do that then..
It's a bit too late to move the bans, as you broke our Terms of Service.

Anything else you want to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied.

User has failed to show any interest to his UBR. The banned user failed to prove his innocence and there was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme