UBR - Pelle<3
Star 
Your name: (Steam friends name) Pelle<3 and THE HOMELES DUCK (i was the only one who got banned.)

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 60258

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Enzyme

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Contrafarming in Offices. Shows no knowledge of the rules and acts disrespectful to a staffmember.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me (Pelle) and THE HOMELES DUCK (i was the only one who got banned.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) because i missed 1 rule that i just should get building restriction for i said i was sorry and everything, and he said i was disrespectful when i was so nice as posible all i did was saying that hes mic was very low so i couden't hear him great and he said that was disrespectful and said i had cocky tone when thats my voice at normal that not my problem then he lift the ban from 1 day to 5 days without reason i have no idea why btw (i think he was much more cocky to me because everytime i tryed to say something he begged me to be quiet and listen to him..)
1 thing i forgot to add i have played on server 4-6 years (other acc i got hacked on) last time i read rules 2-3 years ago but damn im sorry. Comon i want something to do under the holiday D: i promise it won't be repeated.
COMON MAN I DO WHATEVER TO GET UNBANNED I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL MY FRIENDS PLAYING ON THE SERVER I DO WHATEVER JUST GIVE ME AN AWNSER PLZ!
Quote:(i think he was much more cocky to me because everytime i tryed to say something he begged me to be quiet and listen to him..)

This quote perfectly explains the entire situation. I tried to explain to you multiple times how you had broken the rules, and why you were talking to me. You kept yelling in your microphone when I tried to calmly and maturely explain everything to you.

You kept confusing the RULES and the LAWS, and I tried multiple times to direct you to "base rule §7" while you kept arguing because the Presidents 7th law didn't say anything about this.

Also, it doesn't matter how long ago you started playing on this server, and it's your own fault that you decided not to read the rules when you returned. I can assure you that bumping your UBR with all caps will only reduce the chances of you playing sooner on our servers.

If you are an experienced player on this server as you claim you are, what's the name of your previous account(s) and how many hours did you have on them (aprox)?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I've permed the following accounts after statements on this thread and in PMs betwen us:

Pelle<3 STEAM_0:0:62025834
Teewser STEAM_0:1:29119386

Both accounts have been found guilty of double-accounting. If you want to appeal these bans, then you need to make a seperate UBR with the correct banID.
Sincerely, Enzyme
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW U JUST LYIN U MAKE ME SO MAD MAN OMG NEVER COMING BACK WORST ADMIN EVER JUST FUCKING LYING TO GET ME BANNED I HAVE NEVER DUBBLE ACCOUNTING SOMEONE HACKED IT I DO NOT KNOW WHO BUT U BAN ME FOR NO FUCKIN REASON JUST SAYING FUCK U!
btw did a seperate one but u need to denie this one first -.- but too late now i have already choose to not play here anymore thx of u </3
wasted to much time and u just ruins everything thx man thx waste my time to a shithead that dosen't even takes his time to sort things out
I will provide the evidence for that ban in the correct UBR.

As for the ban that we're discussing in this UBR; It's valid. You broke the rules and you should know better with your ban-history (counting the other account you also have with multiple bans on it).

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme