New rule - Tranq spam
[Image: ban.png]
Title of Suggestion:
No tranquiliser spam

Description:
Make a rule regarding people tranquiliser spamming, and it not being allowed.

Why:
After an unfortunate set of circumstances while on v33x I was involved in a situation where I was part of the raiding force, and 2 users of the opposite force chose to spam tranq the raiding force, making it not only impossible to raid or do anything, but causing a number of innocents to become hostaged, though they had nothing to do with the situation. I believe making a rule against spam shooting someone with a tranquiliser gun would be beneficial to stop things like this, as it wasted near 15 minutes of my just laying on the ground. As well as this, spam tranquing is rather failRP as in real life you don't get police raiding a compound and them being constantly knocked out by two blocked with sleeper darts.

TL;DR: minges spam knocked us out. 
+Support
+Support
So your suggestion is to force people not to use a tranq in rapid succession during a raid?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
What rule would you be suggesting? I cant imagine a good, solid easily enforcable rule without restricting the tranqer too much.

-Support
My suggestion is to simply make it against the rules to spam tranquilise someone. A lot like spam tazing someone is somewhat failRP
- support
What is needed is more of a defense, eg to help prevent mass use in raid deference, eg a drug not a rule
The following 2 users Like Temar's post:
  • Chumps, MacTavish
- Support.
Nice idea but I don't see this having a positive affect.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
(03-24-2015, 09:57 PM)Temar Wrote: - support
What is needed is more of a defense, eg to help prevent mass use in raid deference, eg a drug not a rule
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(03-24-2015, 09:57 PM)Temar Wrote: - support

Do you expect the players to make that drug?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Greed^, James_Gaff