Discuss CityRP Update "Red Alert"
We definitely need a way to toggle the Siren lights.
The following 1 user Likes xHunterQ8x's post:
  • mike3497
(02-26-2015, 10:13 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote:
(02-26-2015, 06:48 PM)ryan! Wrote: I like DarkRP, so i'm happy about the updates. Next can you make a Hobo job with bugbait xD

Amazing constructive criticism mate.

ty
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 3 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Fultz, EthanArcher
(02-26-2015, 06:10 AM)Enzyme Wrote: The new lights work quite well, considering that it's still in work. Great job Mavis. Glad to have the lights in.

Wishes/possible tweaks or additions:

- Front lights (and possibly the rear lights) flashing with the sirens.

- Having the sirens (lights and audio) on toggle.

- Having a mode where only the siren-lights are flashing without having the audio playing.

- Making it so that if a player speaks (holds x) in a police-car, then they can enable a "megaphone" so they can yell further. (Good for telling people to pull over without having to type, and to ie negotiate with hostage-negotiators from a safe distance)

- Changing the speed/intensity of the sirens 

- Vehicle mod screen (context menu) where you can choose between the discrete single light or a full light-bar (Ie for SRU Raptors and Vans)

I'd love if we got new police-car models though, as the current ones we have are of very low quality (Both graphically and driving-model wise (Just try to do a J-turn with it))

I agree with you, Enzyme. However, we don't really need to change the car completely. If you have a little play with the SGM cars on single player, you'll see 2 Crown Victorias. The 1999 or 1998 interceptor, and the 2007 intetceptor. The one we're using is the 1998/1999, and it has a shitty interior when you download the HD police skins. I say, we just replace the 1998/1999 model with the 2007 model, as it will still have the HD skins, plus keeping the HD interior. I don't know if this has been tried before, and it didn't work, but this is just my say from single player experience.

-Quantum
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Week 9 over in 2 days,still no sign of half of the updates.
(02-27-2015, 08:45 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Week 9 over in 2 days,still no sign of half of the updates.

It takes time pal, stop expecting things instantly.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-27-2015, 10:00 PM)Wood Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 08:45 PM)MacTavish Wrote: Week 9 over in 2 days,still no sign of half of the updates.

I don't want to sound rude because I know Mavis is working hard on the updates, but if you're going to set dates to release things, follow the dates.
(02-28-2015, 04:03 AM)mike3497 Wrote:

I don't want to sound rude because I know Mavis is working hard on the updates, but if you're going to set dates to release things, follow the dates.

Things changed, DDoS happen, and Mavis also has school. I've been working with him as I've been coding my part of the update, and Mavis is almost always coding the updates in his free time. Everything's from scratch.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
That's why I don't really agree with publishing release dates... No point and only leads to disappointment when it isn't delivered.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • James_Gaff, Nadrickk

Tell that to Rockstar...
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • MacTavish, Zecon, Tomo, James_Gaff, Tom7653
(02-28-2015, 09:57 AM)Wood Wrote:

Things changed, DDoS happen, and Mavis also has school. I've been working with him as I've been coding my part of the update, and Mavis is almost always coding the updates in his free time. Everything's from scratch.

Look wood,stop talking about DDoS,its over for now. The week 9 was set when the DDoS attacks ended. I know mavi is working hard,but dont publish the date unless you know will it really happen.
The following 2 users Like MacTavish's post:
  • SixPackSoCali, Dolla