Discuss CityRP Update "Red Alert"
Alright this thread is for discussing about the new update.
Feel free to say what you mean about the new update.

-Pinky
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Red Alert 2 is a cool game
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 9 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Cameron, Villain, Benporium, James_Gaff, Reefaz, Sgtbender2000, Faustie, Decay, Pollux
Rushed.. That's what I have to say.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Not sure why the announcement thread has been closed, I mean people kept the discussion polite and respectful.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Floodify, MacTavish, Kpred
Honestly I am just glad that we are getting much more updates now compared to a few months / a year ago
Why is the Update being delayed so much?
Mexico is not safe
Bcuz ddos
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-25-2015, 11:58 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Red Alert 2 is a cool game

It is
Lights could use some work. Not sure if i like the hats idea, seems a little derpy for any type of RP gamemode, seems like for of a thing for TTT or Deathrun. Most of the other updates look amazing, so looking forward to them whenever they may come out.
The new lights work quite well, considering that it's still in work. Great job Mavis. Glad to have the lights in.

Wishes/possible tweaks or additions:

- Front lights (and possibly the rear lights) flashing with the sirens.

- Having the sirens (lights and audio) on toggle.

- Having a mode where only the siren-lights are flashing without having the audio playing.

- Making it so that if a player speaks (holds x) in a police-car, then they can enable a "megaphone" so they can yell further. (Good for telling people to pull over without having to type, and to ie negotiate with hostage-negotiators from a safe distance)

- Changing the speed/intensity of the sirens 

- Vehicle mod screen (context menu) where you can choose between the discrete single light or a full light-bar (Ie for SRU Raptors and Vans)

I'd love if we got new police-car models though, as the current ones we have are of very low quality (Both graphically and driving-model wise (Just try to do a J-turn with it))
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator