EvoRail - Operated by White Forest
(02-22-2015, 08:45 PM)Wood Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 07:11 PM)Marty Wrote: ^ how :0 I got a roller coaster dupe that I cannot get working with thrusters or phys gun ;(

It's a really simple system, but only myself and him know of this, hence I won't be telling anyone. Sorry.

I know.
(02-22-2015, 10:07 AM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: I want to add this permanently so badly Tounge

OT: GreatRP, looks so awesome!

Adding it permanently would make it not appreciated after a while, so pls no.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
I heard that way was considered exploiting.. but that was a while ago. Go beg to Nub aka Martin and he might tell ya, doubt it though. Perhaps it's for the best. It's pretty buggy anyway..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-22-2015, 09:59 PM)Marty Wrote: I'm a little bit disappointed you wouldn't want to share that with others to improve Roleplay and Roleplay opportunities Wood. And considering no admin will place thrusters and buttons for me. It's a pointless, but cool Dupe.

I'm sorry if that's how you feel, but it wouldn't be used for this. Many people would then use it to create cars etc.

It allows you to do almost anything a thruster does, therefore evading the thruster ban and making the server go crazy, and you can also crash the server using it if you mess up. 

Keeping it to the few people that know it, it keeps the servers safe. I'm not willing to ruin the servers by letting out a method that could be abused just for the sake of a few role plays.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-22-2015, 06:36 PM)Suarez Wrote: This was a good RP, the train derailment was totally planned...

I remember the v2p passive night with EBC, I was driving a train and then it got derailed and ever since then I've wondered if flood PMing me furiously telling me to stop and me responding back with "I can't!" was meant to happen or not...

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(02-23-2015, 02:50 PM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(02-22-2015, 06:36 PM)Suarez Wrote: This was a good RP, the train derailment was totally planned...

I remember the v2p passive night with EBC, I was driving a train and then it got derailed and ever since then I've wondered if flood PMing me furiously telling me to stop and me responding back with "I can't!" was meant to happen or not...

It was supposed to happen god damnit :3 If you had not stop it would contunie to go when outside the rail Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • ArcHammer

I remember that also. Sadly, our derailment was not really planned : D

yes... i may have just messed up on something.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • ArcHammer
(02-23-2015, 03:14 PM)Floodify Wrote:

It was supposed to happen god damnit :3 If you had not stop it would contunie to go when outside the rail Cheese

I knew deep down but you never gave me a proper answer so I was never fully sure ;D

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep