EvoRail - Operated by White Forest
That looks amazing, i'm pretty sure i've seen an admin building and testing that before, but it might have been another dupe.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
We could have this multiple times on the server,it doesnt hurt to have a monorail on the server.
Was this done with or without thrusters, out of curiosity?
[Image: giphy.gif]
This was a good RP, the train derailment was totally planned...
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • MacTavish
(02-22-2015, 06:27 PM)Marty Wrote: Was this done with or without thrusters, out of curiosity?

With, but an old friend of mine taught me how to make it move without thrusters which works too.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
^ how :0 I got a roller coaster dupe that I cannot get working with thrusters or phys gun ;(
(02-22-2015, 07:11 PM)Marty Wrote: ^ how :0 I got a roller coaster dupe that I cannot get working with thrusters or phys gun ;(

You could use hydraulics. Would have to make a semi-complicated system to organize them however.
(02-22-2015, 07:11 PM)Marty Wrote: ^ how :0 I got a roller coaster dupe that I cannot get working with thrusters or phys gun ;(

It's a really simple system, but only myself and him know of this, hence I won't be telling anyone. Sorry.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-22-2015, 10:07 AM)Mavis Dracula Wrote: I want to add this permanently so badly Tounge

OT: GreatRP, looks so awesome!

Yer not the only one that wants it permanently.
I'm a little bit disappointed you wouldn't want to share that with others to improve Roleplay and Roleplay opportunities Wood. And considering no admin will place thrusters and buttons for me. It's a pointless, but cool Dupe.