Unban request Angelheartz
One day hasn't passed. Also, I'm at work so I'll respond when I get home.
(01-14-2015, 12:52 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: One day hasn't passed. Also, I'm at work so I'll respond when I get home.

You've been online for around 2 hours now if I'm right and you still didn't respond yet.
You as a group were shouting "allahu akbar" after killing the police officers.

And, as Rolorox said, you broke NLR by hostaging people who had just died even when they were informing you of this. So, all this along with your hostaging and killing of the negotiator, shows FailRP, NLR and racism.
(01-14-2015, 05:47 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You as a group were shouting "allahu akbar" after killing the police officers.

And, as Rolorox said, you broke NLR by hostaging people who had just died even when they were informing you of this. So, all this along with your hostaging and killing of the negotiator, shows FailRP, NLR and racism.

You as a group? You can't just ban a whole group because 1 guy shouted allahu akbar. (Btw the guy you banned said it as i posted him before.) And I came later to the situation so I didn't know people were killed before. Besides this all Me,>danny<,Diehard hasn't killed the negotiator. So we 3 didnt break any rules. And as a point to tell you too our friend >danny< was at the metro station when he was banned so how become that he was banned for no actual reason? As I explained before we did nothing wrong we just RP'ed there. The manbroo and the mandude might've killed those guys but I only killed the SRU as he was breaking fearRP, and he was killing my friend. Btw how do I backseat administrate if my friend is being killed? I think I have the right to shoot someone that's trying to kill my Corleone gang member right?
Can I point you that we never shouted as a 'Group' ? There was one random dude shouting it the whole time and we avoided the police officers that had just been killed, but they refused to avoid us and started tazing our friends and shooting that was also the reason we shot back and killed 1 of them, also keep in mind that not all the police officers got hostaged so when ever we saw another police officer that hadn't been hostaged before, we immediatly took them with us.
I Was not even near the nexus. i got banned for no reason.
this is ridiculous no reason ban. this admin is doing the thing what we call "power-abuse".
After one day still no response, and still being banned for no reason.
Stop bumping your UBR and your attitude doesn't help your case at all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-14-2015, 08:49 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Stop bumping your UBR and your attitude doesn't help your case at all.

I know , but how would you feel? Being falsely banned? And you can't do anything about it. And george was online alot of times on the forums but he didn't respond yet to our request. We have waited already 1 day for something we haven't done. Sorry if you would've accept this but we don't and we are really angry about this situation.