Unban request Angelheartz
Your name: [FL:RP] Angelheartz
Your ban ID: 57981
Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Reason: FailRP, NLR
Involved: Nhyxess, >danny<, denbroo , Diehard

Why we should unban you: Well, I'm gonna explain you the whole situation. We were banned as corleones from the city so we first threated the president to hostage a police officer. Next we hostaged one and we kept telling him to unban us from the city. Next we killed the president and we wanted to go away. Well after some minutes we got banned by Georgeboy for breaking NLR and failRP. There are 2 funny things of this story: the 1st is we didnt ever die so how could we even break NLR? We acted as we should act so how did we FailRP? Besides this all our mate >danny< was just in the base and you should guess it! YES HE GOT BANNED TOO FOR NOTHING! Well georgeboy you should explain us what really happened and why we got banned. Besides this you wasn't online the whole time so I'll post a abuse request soon too for your weird actions of randomly banning corleones, while my friends was at base and we did nothing to break those rules.

Oh and when we were in the nexus a police officer pulled out a tazer(FEAR RP) then he tazed my friend , some seconds later a SRU tried to step on him (FAIL RP), so I killed that SRU ASAP.
ahahha lool mann georgeboy just banned me aswell for no reason Cheese i was with my friend as corleone in 1 car and my car got bugged some how it got stuck in the tree and when i came out i got stuck under and died and i spawned right next to my car and it was not a legit death it was a bug so i run back to my car.. Booom insta ban. no questioning..
I agree with this situation. Georgeboy takes action to fast.
(01-13-2015, 06:51 PM)yarrak123 Wrote: ahahha lool mann georgeboy just banned me aswell for no reason Cheese i was with my friend as corleone in 1 car and my car got bugged some how it got stuck in the tree and when i came out i got stuck under and died and i spawned right next to my car and it was not a legit death it was a bug so i run back to my car.. Booom insta ban. no questioning..

Georgeboy is just messing around too much, he doesn't give a f*ck either about any of us.
I agree with this post, It is exactly how it went.
Our mate >Danny< Didn't have anything to do with it.
Now as an officer I will tell another side of the story. 

The corleones were banned from the city. I got word that corleones had a police officer hostaged at the hospital. I went over to see and it was true. They were also shooting quite a bit. Don't know their reason but whatever. I then went over unarmed (so that to not be hostile) and asked them what they want for the hostage. Instead of following hostage rules they put me down at gunpoint and took me hostage as well. After this the killed an SRU who mind you was breaking fear rp as he was outnumbered. 

For some reason the president at this point came down to outside the Nexus lobby, not sure why he would seemed a bit fail rp. But the Corleones and a civilian working for them, took us out front of the nexus. They then sat us down infront of the pres and killed myself execution style before killing the pres. Again not following proper hostage rules.

After this I respawned in the nexus to find all of the corleones and citizen running into the nexus (take in mind the president has already been killed) they started to again hostage all the cops even after I told them I had just died and NLR was in effect. After hostaging me, they killed another officer and an unarmed SRU before they recieved the ban for NLR and RDM.
Ok,
First off, you killed the police that were hostages when the government were trying to negotiate. Then, the President died and you went into the Nexus lobby and pointed guns at the police who has just been killed by you.

Secondly, you shouted "allahu akbar" after killing the hostages. This is not allowed as it is both racist and falls under extremist roleplay.

Thirdly, I didn't ban the corelones, the President did, so posting an abuse thread on me would be silly and invalid.

Also, in your final sentence you admit to backseat administration
"Oh and when we were in the nexus a police officer pulled out a tazer(FEAR RP) then he tazed my friend , some seconds later a SRU tried to step on him (FAIL RP), so I killed that SRU ASAP."
(01-13-2015, 07:13 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Ok,
First off, you killed the police that were hostages when the government were trying to negotiate. Then, the President died and you went into the Nexus lobby and pointed guns at the police who has just been killed by you.
Secondly, you shouted "allahu akbar" after killing the hostages. This is not allowed as it is both racist and falls under extremist roleplay.
Thirdly, I didn't ban the corelones, the President did, so posting an abuse thread on me would be silly and invalid.
"Oh and when we were in the nexus a police officer pulled out a tazer(FEAR RP) then he tazed my friend , some seconds later a SRU tried to step on him (FAIL RP), so I killed that SRU ASAP."
The first three points has nothing to do with me nor >danny< so thats already 1 invalid argument. And well since you saw that guy doing that why didnt you take the situation into your own hand and or ban this guy or remove him of the body? And I pointed guns at the police because my friend was tazed.

For other admins watching:

57979 Jizes STEAM_0:1:37746669 Steam Profile FailRP, Racism
2 days, 22 hours
[FL] GeorgeTheBoy.

This guy was banned for saying allah akbar, now hes accusing me saying that.
(01-13-2015, 07:43 PM)Angelheartz Wrote:
(01-13-2015, 07:13 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Ok,
The first three points has nothing to do with me nor >danny< so thats already 1 invalid argument. And well since you saw that guy doing that why didnt you take the situation into your own hand and or ban this guy or remove him of the body? And I pointed guns at the police because my friend was tazed.

For other admins watching:

57979 Jizes STEAM_0:1:37746669 Steam Profile FailRP, Racism
2 days, 22 hours
[FL] GeorgeTheBoy.

This guy was banned for saying allah akbar, now hes accusing me saying that.

i also found this a little fishy. I think this admin just likes to ban people around without any warning, blacklisting and a proper investigation of the situation. I think that admin have to try to remain the peace and help people have a great Fearlessrp experience. thegeorgeboy is doing the opposite. ban them for a reason with little evidence and suspicion. 

if this keeps going people will be negative about the fearless admins and will destroys the fearlessrp community. people will fear,hate or take revenge at an admin. i think that's not the way of being an admin. as an admin i think you have to respect and listen to story of the situation and show some sympathy to the players. there are minges to the server who tries to ddos or proppush in the server. those people are hurt by you guys admins! do not forget that players are also humans. peace Diehard *peace vingers*<-- fearlessforumrp give me rp point xD
Still waiting for response of thegeorgeboy, 1 day has passed and we still are unfairly banned.