[FL] DoomDude1
Also Temar, if your logic applies, please remove this blacklist from my record:
[Image: vqs2sl.png]
It's not in the rules, so i suppose it's fine, yes?
(12-13-2014, 11:56 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Also Temar, if your logic applies, please remove this blacklist from my record:

If you feel that it's unfair, do an unblacklist request. As for the blacklist, you cannot access rooftop and you did so when putting down contraband (it was an informative blacklist).

Quote:Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-13-2014, 12:11 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(12-13-2014, 11:56 AM)Greed^ Wrote: Also Temar, if your logic applies, please remove this blacklist from my record:

If you feel that it's unfair, do an unblacklist request. As for the blacklist, you cannot access rooftop and you did so when putting down contraband (it was an informative blacklist).

Quote:Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

As far as i know, it was a completely different reason that made the blacklist stay, but i'm not complaining, i'm basically asking Temar, as that's what he says.
As Greed said: "I've seen you deny/ban people with the reason "A citizen wouldn't raid a criminal gang for their contraband"

What makes this situation any different? An everyday citizen wouldn't raid a dictator, nor would his job be a guy "Who loves his car very, very much" "

Exactly that. You are trying to say that I can change my job name to "A Citizen who hates the president very much" would I be able to go and raid? It's about time you act mature and give up.
DoomDude1 Wrote:Now, I did originally forget to set my job to something else, due to the fact I felt I did not need to set it to a different title

You claim you "forgot", but in that same sentence contradict yourself by saying you "didn't feel like it was needed" to set a different job.

DoomDude1 Wrote:After I was alerted to the fact I was indeed raiding while still having my job tag say "Citizen" I have changed it to something which accurately reflected the character I intended to roleplay.

So, you used OOC information to set an IC characteristic, that seems somewhat like metagaming. Even if it was a /pm, it would've contained OOC information which you used ICly.

DoomDude1 Wrote:Note that I wasn't a "Freedom Fighter" or anything similar, my motivations for me taking up arms was purely to the fact that I was (unjustly) prohibited from using my beloved automobile, something which moved my character so much he decided to take up arms against the government. Hence the "Citizen who loves his car very much".

Your motivations for taking up arms are in conflict with the standards of a Serious RP server. The RP was overly agressive and you will have to come up with some proof of an attempted diplomatic solution, just like any of us would have to.

DoomDude1 Wrote:Also, before we start getting hypocritical about jobs, the default job is called "Citizen". Not "baker" or "dentist" it's "Citizen".

Exactly, Citizen, not "guerilla", not "terrorist". Your every day citizen is a man who doesn't resort to violence, but to diplomacy.

myfloodify Wrote:It's a semi-serious server, we can't push to the very limit of realism and RP. There are things that will stay unrealistic and that's the nature of the game and its players on FL.

It's a semi-serious gamemode and the RP should under all circumstances be as serious as possible. Doomdude's reason to raid was nowhere near sufficient, as according to the guidelines we're taught by the staff, we should act like a normal person would IRL. A normal person IRL would start a petition to get a ban on cars lifted, they wouldn't go to the gunstore, buy a bunch of weapons and "go out for a hunt". Going by your statement, we could still all RP PVI's with some serious issues and gun down everyone we have a problem with ICly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Equalizer Wrote:
myfloodify Wrote:It's a semi-serious server, we can't push to the very limit of realism and RP. There are things that will stay unrealistic and that's the nature of the game and its players on FL.

It's a semi-serious gamemode and the RP should under all circumstances be as serious as possible. Doomdude's reason to raid was nowhere near sufficient, as according to the guidelines we're taught by the staff, we should act like a normal person would IRL. A normal person IRL would start a petition to get a ban on cars lifted, they wouldn't go to the gunstore, buy a bunch of weapons and "go out for a hunt". Going by your statement, we could still all RP PVI's with some serious issues and gun down everyone we have a problem with ICly.

A normal citizen wouldn't do so, no. I never said they would. If you would have a valid reason to raid and a valid job, then it would be fine.

Yet again, it's a game and people won't be serious to 120% and they never will, and you know that yourself. It's not HL2 RP, it's CityRP - People are between 14-18, they don't have the full knowledge of how shit works (petition, lawsuit etc) and some wants to live in a virtual world for an hour or two. No, this doesn't excuse them to go shoot people randomly, but you can't expect people to be dead serious as it would be in real life. Raiding for banned cars with appropriate job has been accepted as far as I have been here and I've never seen anyone been punished for it if they had a reason and job.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Floodify, we could discuss this matter for days. We'll have to agree to disagree.

I am curious to when the final verdict on this case is going to be made. Critical evidence that shows the accused administrator breaking the server rules, has been posted, as well has the accused administrator posted his point of view.
I decided to go through just 60 pages of the ban logs.

This should be able to show you that, you're enforcing a rule which accused administrator broke; as shown in the given evidence.
I'd also like you to pay extra attention to the first two listed ban reasons.

[Image: 857d68e660.png][Image: 4c98463a12.png][Image: d2151d09e7.png][Image: d2151d09e7.png][Image: 58c582574b.png][Image: 0e9e60e896.png][Image: eca6a15ed0.png]
[Image: 492d979ce3.png][Image: 9d4c6a51a2.png][Image: 9209162f87.png][Image: ba11160c82.png][Image: f9a584d942.png][Image: 6bb5260094.png][Image: 21dcf7954e.png][Image: 10a1a3b3ce.png][Image: 603776a2a9.png][Image: e874c386cb.png][Image: b308460f5a.png][Image: 5a415cbb44.png][Image: 833f6a7180.png][Image: e73e3bcb75.png][Image: 976e38a08f.png]

Are all these people innocent too? If so, I highly encourage you to remove these bans from their records.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned.
Not involved