[FL] DoomDude1
Name: [PH] Equalizer
Time/Date: 11-12-2014 around 15:38 PM. GMT+1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685
Name of Administrator: [FL] DoomDude1
Everything you need to know: 

It was brought to my attention by other members whom I will not mention, that an administrator were raiding with his/her job set as "Citizen", which is clearly against the rules. This has been cleared up on multiple occasions by several administrators.

- After being confronted by another player in regards to said administrators job, he then changed it to "Citizen who loves his car very, very much" which I find to be straight out ridiculous, in some way he just added a bunch of additional words, to bypass the rule regarding raiding as citizen.

After this incident I was told that he changed his job to "shady character" which once again, I find invalid, it seems to be more of a description than an actual job one would get paid for.

I would like to point out, that any other member of the community would have been banned for doing exactly, what said administrator did today. I have absolutely nothing against said administrator personally and wasn't present at the time of this incident. However, It seems that most members are afraid of posting abuse reports these days, frankly most people see it like shooting themselves in the leg. I have decided to post this on behalf of those who were present at the time of this incident, seeking equality amongst members and administrators. I would like to remind both administrators and members of the Fearless Community that nobody is above the rules. The rules are there to be followed by both members and administrators. Where as I expect administrators to follow them down to last letter, since they suspend people for breaking them.

To round this off, I'd like to refer DoomDude1 to a very specific rule, which I assume he knows and enforces as an administrator of the community.

Quote:Server Rules
1. Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay. You may not roleplay a different character to that stated by your job title, and you may not change job title whenever you wish to circumvent this and avoid roleplay.

Evidence:

Showing said administrator’s job while carrying a firearm in the lobby.

Said administrator carrying out the raid by threatening people in the lobby

Said administrator changing job after confronted by a member.

Final Notes: Names have been cropped, reviewing administrator may contact me for uncropped versions. - Sorry for the weird formating, but the forums are buggy as shit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
You mentioned that he changed his name to Shady Character, do you got evidence supporting that?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
A quick run through the logs around the given time and date, it shouldn't be hard to confirm. Besides, DoomDude would be able to confirm that him self.
I don't have evidence too, but I can confirm that he indeed changed his name. I saw him with the name "Shady Character".
Thank you for your input.
ok so the reason for the raid is for cars, a law that pretty much affects everyone including the everyday citizen
so he wasnt a specific group etc, he was just a normal citizen who ended up raiding the gov because of the law which you can assume affected him greatly (IC)
i dont know of a rule that specifically states don't raid as citizen
and you moan because he changed his job saying he broke a rule, however i dont see this is avoiding rp or circumventing a rule
people moaning about him being just a citizen so what did he do try and fix it? and result you post abuse thread

So my questions are , Which rules did he clearly break
and why did him changing his job in response to confrontation (attempting to fix the issue) result in breaking more rules?
(12-12-2014, 01:50 PM)Temar Wrote: i dont know of a rule that specifically states don't raid as citizen

Temar, neither does all the players who've previously been banned for the very same thing.

Now, I did some digging and I found this. I'd like you to pay very careful attention to the administrator who denied this unban request as well as the reason of ban that is being disputed. 

This is what the banning administrator said in the given unban request. 
Quote:ZedsDead

As i told you several times in game, and must now tell you here as well. The case is not about others breaking the rules and raiding as citizen, but it is about you. You were raiding as a citizen, which is not allowed. You need an RP job or a job that is allowed to raid to be able to raid. For example: Rebel, Corleone or Custom jobs as Criminal ETC. 

So Temar and the rest of the administration team, I ask you now. Which rule prevents members from raiding as citizen, because clearly people are being banned for this. If they should be punished, why shoulnd't the accused administrator be punished? Because he's an administrator?

I will gladly, spend my friday night going through all the unban requests regarding this very topic. This inequality is ridiculous. I would also like to refer to the official "Rules for report" written by former super-administrator and current administrator Faustie and I quote:

Quote:Faustie

The following points are abuse

• Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin

The fact that he changed his job to something very similar to Citizen upon confrontation from a community member, in my opinion displays an attitude of "You can't tell me what to do, I am admin". Whether or not this is how he felt, I can't possibly know.

I don't feel like there's much to discuss further in this thread, I've given all the evidence you need, to make a final verdict on the case. All there's left now is for the accused administrator to give his point of view. 

More unban requests that were denied regarding doing things as citizen. Basically enforcing unwritten rules.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=Citizen
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...as+Citizen

In most cases raiding as a citizen would be fail in some way (im sure there is rules that would cover it) and that i mean say citizen raiding houses etc
this is probably 1 of the rare cases were you could say as a normal citizen you would turn on the government.
and as there isnt a specific rule against it, its more down to context and failrp in relation to your job and said activity which i believe isnt the case here
and i dont see why you quoted the abuse points as now you trying to say not only did he break a rule, he broke it on purpose because hes an admin....
Let me break it down to you, Temar.

If it was me, I would be banned. That's it. Any player would have been banned for what DoomDude pulled off, that's the ENTIRE POINT of this thread. Frankly, I don't give two flyings birds about the context and what not. It's the simple fact that his job was Citizen and that he was raiding. In conclusion; raiding as citizen.
thats your problem, often bans are more than a job title, they are actions and circumstances
you trying to very technical about him simply being a citizen and raiding with out any care of any other detail
even so like i said there isnt a specific rule for it, there for its more complex and you need to consider the other details

in the past i have come across people as part of a raid, but i know they arnt really doing anything wrong and having valid reason for raiding etc
but there job is citizen, which in most cases is just forgotten about etc, i simple ask them set something more appropriate, and taking more action would be extreme for a simple thing, this is usually raiding a dictator as well it pretty much affects all