Admin abuse - [FL:M] Link66
(09-19-2014, 09:09 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 09:03 AM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 09:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: When you are running it lowers the gun, holsters means you do e + left click, but running automatically lowers it,  thus when you ran you didn't point the gun at him and he wasn't under fearRP when you had it lowered and didn't directly point your gun.

That's what I was trying to say, I guess you just summed it up better than me.
So even though my gun was un holstered, but because I ran it means my gun no longer applies to fearrp?
Also could you explain why it took him a decent amount of time to just type 4 letters.
Why was this?

If your gun is unholstered, but is not pointing on the indivudal you want to stop, then fearRP does not apply no.

As for his amount of time to type the 4 letters. I do not know, possibly he could of typed through Steam to anyone, maybe talked to a friend, metagemed or whatever. Anything could of been going on. He could of even tried to make the volume louder in garry's mod in an attempt to hear you as I have a fair share of experience with your mic tend to be low (although my game volume is often low). I do not know, it's not like I got access to the steam and his windows logs, so I can't say for sure. Could Ivan comment on this, please?

After Ivan replies this should get back on topic, as this is a admin abuse thread, theres a ban requets on Ivan.
Can we get back onto topic of why link broke fearrp, while I had a gun pointed at ivan.
You said that a third party discussion between Ivan and Link66 was a possibility, hence why I brought it up and hence why this is something to be discussed on this admin abuse case as it involves Link66.

Ivan has been contacted.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Alright, well They will leave school at about 3 pm GMT, so, until then we will wait.
Even though at the time I considered this to be valid, I understand all of your viewpoints. However, as Floodify and Temar have said, Ivan did not break fearRp. The third party communicator has been explained and I have described why I thought that shooting you was within the rules. As for the fearRP, Ivan's body was obstructing my view of the gun, so I had the right to assume you had your hands out. You quickly moved and pointed your gun at me, signalling to me that you had spotted me. Knowing you would shoot me anyway, I took the shot, hoping to get away alive.
I can see why you think it is breaking the rules, and I apologize for that on my part.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-19-2014, 04:31 PM)Link66 Wrote: Even though at the time I considered this to be valid, I understand all of your viewpoints. However, as Floodify and Temar have said, Ivan did not break fearRp. The third party communicator has been explained and I have described why I thought that shooting you was within the rules. As for the fearRP, Ivan's body was obstructing my view of the gun, so I had the right to assume you had your hands out. You quickly moved and pointed your gun at me, signalling to me that you had spotted me. Knowing you would shoot me anyway, I took the shot, hoping to get away alive.
I can see why you think it is breaking the rules, and I apologize for that on my part.

Still waiting for ivan to explain why it took him a good 20 seconds to do my command, and also failed to do it.

Also, I understand you are not allowed to shoot at someone if your friend is been arrested, as people have been banned for it, this is what you did.

And also, your point of seeing my gun is invalid.
I decided to test this, this morning I went on, I went to the bus stop, stood where I stood when I was about to nick ivan, spawned a prop which was as big as ivans body and the same high, and got a friend to get a awp, go to where you stood, exactly, and see if he could see my gun.
He said he could clearly see the gun and that he didn't understand how you didn't see it.
Also, I only moved my body when you shot.
When link opened fire at you, you decided to take cover, so I made a break for it when I wasn't at gunpoint.
As for the typing delay, I had some IRL problems which were distracting me, sorry about that.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(09-19-2014, 07:22 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: When link opened fire at you, you decided to take cover, so I made a break for it when I wasn't at gunpoint.
As for the typing delay, I had some IRL problems which were distracting me, sorry about that.

Note: I've posted this on your ban request too, ivan.

It still seems quite suspicious of how the timing was perfect.
I'm now heavily thinking there was meta gaming going on here.
As you said you have IRL problems, why when I started saying "get against the bus shelter" you just suddenly had in real problems? I think you were just waiting for link to get a awp out and line up a shot.
And also why would you run to link and zan in the first place? More meta gaming?
Also, why would you run to someone who just shot at the goverment?

Also it is FailRP seeing as your not with link as your a citizen and hes 'classified' you should of ran away from a man with a gun.
(09-19-2014, 07:42 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:22 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: When link opened fire at you, you decided to take cover, so I made a break for it when I wasn't at gunpoint.

As you said you have IRL problems, why when I started saying "get against the bus shelter" you just suddenly had in real problems? I think you were just waiting for link to get a awp out and line up a shot.
And also why would you run to link and zan in the first place? More meta gaming?

Meta, meta, meta, meta. Would you run to your saviours?. I think so. Connection or not, you would run to the people that were helping you.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(09-19-2014, 07:48 PM)Link66 Wrote:

Meta, meta, meta, meta. Would you run to your saviours?. I think so.

I don't see how your his saviors as your classified and hes citizen, I do believe you need to be with the same job title or something along those lines.

And once again, you'd need to understand that you broke fearrp by shooting at me when I had a gun at Ivan's chest.
(09-19-2014, 07:51 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 07:48 PM)Link66 Wrote:

Meta, meta, meta, meta. Would you run to your saviours?. I think so.

I don't see how your his saviors as your classified and hes citizen, I do believe you need to be with the same job title or something along those lines.

And once again, you'd need to understand that you broke fearrp by shooting at me when I had a gun at Ivan's chest.

I am his saviour because I saved him from you...
But yeah, I have already described 'my' case of fearrp. You cannot reconstruct the exact moment, and neither of us have any evidence to prove otherwise.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran