Admin abuse - [FL:M] Link66
[b]FULL FOOTAGE CAN BE PROVIDED, MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO UPLOAD THOUGH, SAY IF YOU NEED IT.[/b]

[b]Name: Iacboy[/b]

Time/Date: 19/09/2014 5:30 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361

Name of Administrator: [b][b][FL:M] Link66 - [/b][/b]

[b]Evidence: Time in GMT[/b]: 5:30 + PM

Server: V2d

Summary:
So I was driving around as police sergeant on v2d. A black BMW then comes right infront of me a performs an illegal u-turn. Instantly I start a pursuit and he speeds off (as you'd imagine). Some time later, I stop him near rebel house at the bus stop. I start to tell him to get against the bus stop which he never does. Then, two lambos pull up and look a bit suspicious. My suspicions are then confirmed when one of them begins shooting me with an AWP. I retaliate and end up killing the shooter. That is the end of it.

I think this is rule breakage as Ivan was failing to get against the bus shelter (FearRP) giving Link plenty of time to then pull out an AWP. There is no way they could have seen it was Ivan, IC, from their distance so they must have been using some sort of 3rd party communicator. I cannot prove this so that point is being dropped here. They were also not in a job together as Link was classified, Ivan was citizen. They were not in a gang or anything, just an ordinary citizen, no reason for Link to intervene. This is also FearRP on Links part as if they were together, which they weren't by looking at the jobs, he would not have fired if I had a gun on Ivan.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie3KeFHG1uM
I suppose the whole reason I killed you was the fact that I thought it was a dictatorship. I believe there was a dictator a few minutes before this incident, and he had not posted the laws since that (from what I can recall). So I was still going off the dictator laws. I can rebel against the government if there is a dictatorship, eh? Just look at Syria.
If my job was 'citizen', I could understand where you are coming from with the abuse. However it was set to classified.
I was not aware of any fearRP being broken, as I was more occupied with the loading of the weapon. If I would've seen this fearRP, I would have taken action.
Secondly, I was not on any '3rd party communicator'. Believe me or not, my internet had crashed a few minutes previously - therefore disconnecting me from our current Skype call. I was too occupied in game and with @ calls that I did not have enough time to call them back. But to believe this, you will need some faith as I have no solid evidence.
In addition to this, how am I meant to know that you were typing? I'm standing a far distance away from you ; the text doesn't show.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

even looking at the video i see no FearRP
you get out of vehicle and draw weapon.... he already running away pretty fast so too late...
he ran off to link .... well you was taking cover behind bus shelter so he took the opportunity to get away
(09-18-2014, 11:56 PM)Temar Wrote: even looking at the video i see no FearRP
you get out of vehicle and draw weapon.... he already running away pretty fast so too late...
he ran off to link .... well you was taking cover behind bus shelter so he took the opportunity to get away

I clearly see fearrp, When I chased Ivan from the rebel spawn to the bus shelter next to the rebel house, he knew I had a gun and just chose to ignore it.
Also, Did you notice it took about 20 seconds for him to finally follow my command?
Then after that he just does ".//type" 
Now lets use Link66 words here too.
"Secondly, I was not on any '3rd party communicator'. Believe me or not, my internet had crashed a few minutes previously - therefore disconnecting me from our current Skype call."
So if Ivan could not hear anything, how could he hear link a "few minutes earlier"

Once again, I believe this is a distraction.
(09-18-2014, 10:25 PM)Link66 Wrote: I suppose the whole reason I killed you was the fact that I thought it was a dictatorship. I believe there was a dictator a few minutes before this incident, and he had not posted the laws since that (from what I can recall). So I was still going off the dictator laws. I can rebel against the government if there is a dictatorship, eh? Just look at Syria.
If my job was 'citizen', I could understand where you are coming from with the abuse. However it was set to classified.
I was not aware of any fearRP being broken, as I was more occupied with the loading of the weapon. If I would've seen this fearRP, I would have taken action.
Secondly, I was not on any '3rd party communicator'. Believe me or not, my internet had crashed a few minutes previously - therefore disconnecting me from our current Skype call. I was too occupied in game and with @ calls that I did not have enough time to call them back. But to believe this, you will need some faith as I have no solid evidence.
In addition to this, how am I meant to know that you were typing? I'm standing a far distance away from you ; the text doesn't show.
So by that if there is a dictator I can go around and freely kill the cops, alright then.

Now, lets get down to your job, I believe you are only allowed to "use a gun" to get someone unarrested if you are in a gang with them, in this case you were classified and ivan was a citizen, I don't remember them been gangs.

Alright, lets get this right, You clearly saw fearrp, and you broke it.
I chased Ivan as I said to the bus shelter, While my gun was at him, he then said "type" so while typing a message out( and yes I know you could't see that it said that and therefor that would not count in this case) you shot me with a awp, I luckily managed to see you in the corner of my eye and move, but it still hit me.
Now, I'm pretty sure that awp has zoomed in vision, and you can see quite a far distance, from your angle you could see I still had a gun at ivan, and therefor broke fearrp your self.

The bit about typing is no ones fault as you could not see that distance.
In regards to Link66 internet crashing, if you would Skype with him often, you would notice that at least at once a day his internet crashes, or at least when I'm in a call with him, 9 times of 10 times his internet just shuts down and he goes out of the call.

As for the FearRP, I only see you running with your gun lowered chasing him and once you started to point it on him he stopped. Mostly people stop when they realize they are under gunpoint, and he might of or might of not heard you, but as far as I am concerned, when you ran around the bus stop and pointed a gun he didn't run anywhere. He did make a little twitch, although he did stop and didn't move.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-19-2014, 08:03 AM)Floodify Wrote: In regards to Link66 internet crashing, if you would Skype with him often, you would notice that at least at once a day his internet crashes, or at least when I'm in a call with him, 9 times of 10 times his internet just shuts down and he goes out of the call.

As for the FearRP, I only see you running with your gun lowered chasing him and once you started to point it on him he stopped. Mostly people stop when they realize they are under gunpoint, and he might of or might of not heard you, but as far as I am concerned, when you ran around the bus stop and pointed a gun he didn't run anywhere. He did make a little twitch, although he did stop and didn't move.

Theirs a thing called when running with a gun it goes to your chest, thats why my gun was not up, but the entire time my gun was un holstered.
When I got out of my car at the rebel spawn, I un holstered my gun, when I started running I did not holster it and it went to my chest, thats why at the bus stop I did not need to un holster it, as it was already un holstered
When you are running it lowers the gun, holsters means you do e + left click, but running automatically lowers it, thus when you ran you didn't point the gun at him and he wasn't under fearRP when you had it lowered and didn't directly point your gun.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-19-2014, 09:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: When you are running it lowers the gun, holsters means you do e + left click, but running automatically lowers it,  thus when you ran you didn't point the gun at him and he wasn't under fearRP when you had it lowered and didn't directly point your gun.

That's what I was trying to say, I guess you just summed it up better than me.
So even though my gun was un holstered, but because I ran it means my gun no longer applies to fearrp?
Also could you explain why it took him a decent amount of time to just type 4 letters.
Why was this?
(09-19-2014, 09:03 AM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 09:00 AM)Floodify Wrote: When you are running it lowers the gun, holsters means you do e + left click, but running automatically lowers it,  thus when you ran you didn't point the gun at him and he wasn't under fearRP when you had it lowered and didn't directly point your gun.

That's what I was trying to say, I guess you just summed it up better than me.
So even though my gun was un holstered, but because I ran it means my gun no longer applies to fearrp?
Also could you explain why it took him a decent amount of time to just type 4 letters.
Why was this?

If your gun is unholstered, but is not pointing on the indivudal you want to stop, then fearRP does not apply no.

As for his amount of time to type the 4 letters. I do not know, possibly he could of typed through Steam to anyone, maybe talked to a friend, metagemed or whatever. Anything could of been going on. He could of even tried to make the volume louder in garry's mod in an attempt to hear you as I have a fair share of experience with your mic tend to be low (although my game volume is often low). I do not know, it's not like I got access to the steam and his windows logs, so I can't say for sure. Could Ivan comment on this, please?
Kind Regards,
Floodify