• Wood
F**king Minecraft Dog I had

Yeah.... I was a strange child
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
I'm a fox that played with matches. :c
No? Oh, okay.

In all seriousness, I've had so many usernames it's unreal... let's begin the history!

My first ever username on the internet was "supersonic959", the most ORIGINAL NAME EVER! Ohhh, how I used that so much on Newgrounds. Then I thought to myself "Instead of Super Sonic, why not my FC?" so I threw "Dr. Metallic" into the name instead. "DrMetallic959" became a thing, which was somewhat more original I guess. Unless you look at the actual character, which was basically Shadow with a cape and sword at the time. Tounge

I went through a lot of name changes every month, going from HunterMetallic to M4DxM374LL1C4 (I was 11, shut up). And then eventually I spliced together a class from TF2 and added wings. "W1NG3DPYR0" became a thing. And it was longer and more complicated day by day, until... well. I saw someone who was mature and had ".:"Something"Pyro:." as their name or so. So I thought "I'll use that sort of thing!"
".:WingedPyro:." became a thing. And I used that name for a good long time on Steam and the internet. Then I became "oDUNK3RZo" as part of a clan, blah blah, got bored, turned back to ".:WingedPyro:." until finally, one day I joined a cinema server on GMod (watch youtube and that shizzle) and saw the "Furry" tag. Back then I had no clue what it was, I just assumed it was animals. So I thought "I wonder, what's my favourite animal and what else do I like?"

".:BurningFox:." happened, and I joined the fangame SRB2 a LOOOOONG while afterwards as "BurningFox". Played as that for a while until I saw DUDE with his name changing stuff. So I thought about "BurningHog" which looked awkward. So I put a hyphen in there. "Burning-Hog" became a thing, and as such, every other thing got a hyphen. "Burning-Fox" was then a reality, and not TOO long after I joined the MB. I still have bind which makes my name "=Winged-Pyro=" too. Tounge

Here, I just took the name across as I usually do. Lel.

Yes you could say my name technically came from furries, shut up.
The following 2 users Like .:BurningFox:.'s post:
  • Bowiii, Weecow
Can't remember
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Bowiii
(09-05-2014, 02:44 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Chemistry.

I saw Enzyme In my chemistry lesson, Its funny
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

from a dinosaur and a truck
Used to use the username Sniper back when I played SWBF2 for the PS2. I eventually had to change it to something else when I switched over to Xbox 360 since it was already taken. Ended up using Sniper502nd for a time except it was really annoying that everyone would pronounce it 'Sniper five-oh-two-en-de' so eventually I changed it to iProtiige, the only way I could use that word was by changing a lot of letters around. For the past 3 years I've been trying to use the username Noble where I can which was actually my great-great-grandfather's name.
From the Auto DJ Software, I thought it had a good sound to it. So, Equalizer it was.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
[Image: Cujos-novel-cover-that-drew-me-in.jpg]

I dunno...
Sig by Dex. Check it here!