Where did you get your username from?
I don't know if there's an old thread on this, but I'm genuinely interested in where you got all your usernames from, and how long you've used them Cheese
My username is usually 'Devin', derived from my surname De Vincenzi, had it since I got Minecraft in 2011.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
My name is Bowie Riddle In Real life.
So Bowie R it is ;)
Real life name.
Primary/First Steam Group. Well, my forum name is shortened Tounge.
(09-05-2014, 12:18 PM)Jan Wrote: Real life name.

My IRL name is Jan too Lol.

DarkN00b is just some random name. I got it year and few months.
Hm...
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Analcry's post:
  • mgdwszx, Greed^
Came up with this over a decade ago, stuck with it ever since.
Well.. Actually I have a story about it. Once I was an HL2 Deathrun player which was almost 5 years ago now I was called "TheKing". And a while later I saw Jackass for the first time so I actually wanted to call my self _*Weeman*_ haha. I kept that name for some months until I was playing CSS Jailbreak and it was a "Cow day" as they used to call it, there was a warden called JoeJoeCow so he ordered everyone changed their name to something with Cow in it, I was playing with a good friend of mine called Wizzy and he changed his name to WizWizCow so I changed it to WeeWeeCow. I forgot to change it back and figured that Weecow would be more unique than Weeman so I kept Weecow and never changed it back Smile
The following 5 users Like Weecow's post:
  • mgdwszx, GRiiM, aviator, Blurr, NotSep
My real life nickname for Alex..

It just stuck.
Once upon a time at 300 hours on gmod, I played DarkRP lots. At the time I was called WalrusKing.
I ran into someone on a DarkRP Server and we were friends from there. We played lots of DarkRP (He was called Jokhah or something like that) and lots of other games. He said to me he was going to make a DarkRP server and that I could be super admin, cool. He had the server up for a bit and closed it. Me and my friends started up a server and let him be admin. The server got 15-20 people a day, even more on weekends. Then we started losing players, that's when he started to say weird stuff like he was going to hack or DDoS the server and that he was part of Anonymous. We banned him from the server and my friends didn't like him, since I'm a forgiving person I let him have a second chance with me. We started playing games again. He then wanted me to join his clan called M.W.C where we went round on DarkRP servers and be the biggest criminals we could. In order to be in the clan I had to change my name to something like (name) the (noun), I chose Walrus the Overlord. We are not friends anymore, since he messed again. But that's the story of my name.