Summer Takedown - E-Fest
E-Fest
(August 16th)

Visit to our website

What is E-Fest?

We plan to run a concert on the final day of the EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown, which will be on Saturday, August 16th. Our pre show DJ and information session starts at 3-5PM and the concert begins at 5PM. The concert then ends at 9PM and after show (which covers the concert and talks to the acts) ends at 11PM. We will be covering the entire show, along with broadcasting all acts onto the ingame radio, live! This means you don't even have to be ingame to attend, tune in online! The concert will be hosted by MEGA, showcasing the best acts Fearless can offer within the local community. It is planned that there will be a on site stage, market, food, entertainment and a onsite tent for open microphone. It is going to be awesome! It’ll be on V2P, and you won't be able to miss it!

To get to E-Fest from citizen spawn you will head to the metro station and take the blue train (right). Once you arrive at the train's destination you should be able to see the concert area to the right of the Corleone Estate. Also to guide the way there will be lines of stalls displaying the direction. In case you are still unable to reach the location there shall be map to direct you in the right direction below.

Apply to act!

We are looking for people to apply for the concert so you can show all of your talents. If you think you are willing to perform on stage during the concert then fill in the application form below.

Code:
[b]Name[In-Game/Steam]:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Talent:[/b]
[b]Time preferred for act:[/b]

Apply for a stand/shop

If you wish to have a stall or shop on the event day you will need fill in the application form below. These stalls shall be located within the city boundaries or on site at the concert. The places you wish to choose for a stall shall be placed below in pictures.

Code:
[b]Name[In-Game/Steam]:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Stall/shop type:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 9 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Wood, Lightbeer, Von Tempski, Pinky, Barkles, Tmdirtbike, Zan, ryan!, Suarez
(08-06-2014, 09:04 PM)Pinky Wrote: Name[In-Game/Steam]: Hugo'Pinky'Austen [FL:RP] Pinky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29300898
Stall/shop type: Fish/Food Shop (Might be some special food from another country not sure yet)
Position:Main street

Accepted
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Remember fokes, you all need to build your own stall/shop. Do note this might be placed anywhere on the street, so please make it be able to be duped anywhere.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Looks good. Deffinetly looking forward to this event, however i couldn't have left a post without a question, so here it goes.

What about the actual Shop/Stand sizes? It's really hard to judge the sizes by the map picture and it would be nice if a size would be specified. For example, the Shop/Stand should fit a 3x6 plate.

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Susliks**'s post:
  • Wood
(08-06-2014, 09:29 PM)Susliks** Wrote: Looks good. Deffinetly looking forward to this event, however i couldn't have left a post without a question, so here it goes.

What about the actual Shop/Stand sizes? It's really hard to judge the sizes by the map picture and it would be nice if a size would be specified. For example, the Shop/Stand should fit a 3x6 plate.

Good luck!

Yeah, we expect people to use their common sense and build something "normal" sized, we have extra space if we run out so that is no worry.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Just wondering, what timezone are you basing these times off?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-07-2014, 12:16 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Just wondering, what timezone are you basing these times off?

GMT
Star 
Name[In-Game/Steam]: (IC) Daniel 'Blurr' Robertson (Steam) [FL:RP] Blurr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68019350
Stall/shop type: Stall | I would like to open a food stall to fee the people at the festival, I plan on having a speaker in my stall so the music never fades.
Position: Concert
(08-07-2014, 10:22 AM)Blurr Wrote: Name[In-Game/Steam]: (IC) Daniel 'Blurr' Robertson (Steam) [FL:RP] Blurr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68019350
Stall/shop type: Stall | I would like to open a food stall to fee the people at the festival, I plan on having a speaker in my stall so the music never fades.
Position: Concert

Accepted
Although dont worry we'll handle all speakers to make sure its heard Smile
So many events lately, nice thing to see.

Good luck! Might apply soon.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Barkles, Wood