EvoCity Radio - Summer Takedown
Star 
(August 11th - August 16th)

Summer Takedown is a project designed and coordinated by Barkles and Wood. We wanted to bring on a unique roleplay, interacting with you, along with offering entertainment for all. We’ve hand picked our DJs to make sure we get the best music, along with a mixed genre, all sorted by our unique booking system and genre filtering capabilities. We will be taking over the Evocity Radio (which currently runs Fragradio) for a week from August 11th - August 16th, in which we will be playing a mix of tracks with special guest shows (including SoulRipper and other community members!) along with live performances from our musicians in Fearless! You will be able to tune in online via the website and we will be live in game, on your car stereo, which you can activate by typing “/evoradio on”! You can also view us online with the 24-7 radio player (plays the same as the IG broadcast) but you can listen online! -http://37.187.74.44/fearless

Meet the Team

DJ Wood - Hey, I am DJ Wood! I currently run the Evocity Radio "takedown" project and I am the lead DJ! I hope to run two shows daily along with running the chatime sessions with my team!

DJ Link - I'm Link, and I have been doing DJing for a while now, and I feel this will further my skills. I am looking forward to this summer takedown, and I hope you will be entertained!

DJ Barkles - I am a long time musician who has recently made the jump to the radio. I currently play the sax and study music! I enjoy music technology and I do sound for concerts. I enjoy many styles of music from Jazz to a bit of Dubstep and I’ll listen to anything with a good beat! I’ll be dropping the beats from my desk down in Kent.

DJ Tempski - I am currently at a professional music university and I am pretty darn good at mixing up and creating tracks, I also create all jingles on the show!

DJ Roach - [coming soon]

DJ Archer - [coming soon]

DJ Internet - I'm a scrub, coder and technician, and have no practical DJing skills. Rule Britannia, God Save the Tea.

AutoDJ - Hey! I’m AutoDJ, I play from midnight - 7AM, so in other words, when all the other DJs are drunk! I look forwards to entertaining you through out the night.

Request Advertising

All our jingles are custom made by Tempski, which as you may understand, takes a lot of effort and time, thus a ingame charge for the advert, but it is worth it! It is currently 15,000 ingame cash to put your advertisement on the radio (which will be in jingle form) and will be played every 30 minutes even on autoDJ from midnight - 7AM, after this our DJs will manually play your jingle every 30 minutes. You can advertise anything from your bar, your RP, your clan ect.

This 15,000 is divided up and 13,000 goes to Tempski for his hard work efforts, the rest is divided between the team. To apply for an advertisement please fill out the following template and make a reply to this thread.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Advertisement name:[/b]
[b]Advertisement cause:[/b]
[b]What you wish to be said:[/b]
[b]Example:[/b]
[b]Extra information:[/b]

E- Fest (Concert)

We plan to run a concert on the final day of the takedown, which will be on Saturday, August 16th. Our pre show DJ and information session starts at 3-5PM and the concert begins at 5PM. The concert then ends at 9PM and after show (which covers the concert and talks to the acts) ends at 11PM. We will be covering the entire show, along with broadcasting all acts onto the ingame radio, live! This means you don't even have to be ingame to attend, tune in online! The concert will be hosted by MEGA, showcasing the best acts Fearless can offer within the local community. It is planned that there will be a on site stage, market, food, entertainment and a onsite tent for open microphone. It is going to be awesome! It’ll be on V2P, and you won't be able to miss it!

Chat Time & Guests

Thanks to floodify, we have had a teamspeak room set up on the teamspeak area! You can pop into our lounge and chill if you wish, as that area is open to the public. We do plan to run chat time events, which will include special guests, and general banta around fearless and off topic features. We’ve booked a few members of the staff team and even bought in SoulRipper for one of the shows, which we expect will be entertaining!

Getting Involved

Do you have a special or unique talent? Are you wanting to hit the big stage? This is the perfect time for you. We are wanting acts, Professional DJs and people that can generally, make a good conversation and chat for a hour or so (chatime). If so, please reply below showing your interest so we can arrange a meeting. This also involves your own event. If you wish to make a event during the week takeover please let us know as we can make you a free jingle, along with if you're running your own events and wish us to come over and broadcast live from your event, let us know below or visit us online:

Credits

Barkles - Huge efforts given towards the project
Link66 - Building E-Fest, along with giving me huge hands with the back end of things
Qwerty - Set up the radio with me, thank you.
DJ team - Thanks guys, couldn’t do this without you.
Floodify - Cheers for the teamspeak room and the general support
Administration team - Giving a huge thanks in advance, I know you’ll be amazing help at the time.
Mavis Dracula - Coding the radio prop, and even making a model for it. Great job man.
SoulRipper - Without you, we wouldn’t be able to do the radio, thanks!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I can't wait. Lets go lads.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • Wood, Barkles, Ivan Tempski
Looking forward to listening to them sick beats m8
The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
  • Wood
Will be lots of fun, hoping everyone will enjoy it.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Wood
Interesting.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Wood
Also remember that we're looking for acts on the Efest project! sent me a PM if you think you'd like to sing, dance or perform!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
Been looking forward to this for a long time!
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 1 user Likes Arxxy's post:
  • Wood
Amazing job Wood, looking forward to it!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Wood
As Barkles said, we will be wanting acts, stalls and that for E-Fest. Drop myself or him a PM. We will have a application up for this in a few days.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Blurr
Brilliant job Wood, this looks awesome cannot wait for the event to start!