Adverting video about Fearless!
Tongue 
I maded this video for fun, and on small project for practicing my editing skills Smile

Some people can find picture about their RPs, i taked all pics from diffrent Rp - stories.

Enjoy!

[Image: podlau939fb.png]
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
The following 1 user Likes Nipple's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Video is private. Cannot watch it.
My bad, I uploaded it at 3.00 am i had my mind in pillow. ^^
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
It's very dramatic.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nipple
It's alright, but try to improve your English a lil', it made me not take the video serious.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Nipple
(03-19-2014, 06:19 AM)Midget Wrote: It's very dramatic.

(03-19-2014, 09:08 AM)Jan Wrote: It's alright, but try to improve your English a lil', it made me not take the video serious.

This.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Nipple
A few tips,
  • Stop exaggerating the use of "?".
  • Try to make it happen a bit faster, people tend to stop watching after a while.
  • Play around with the fonts. Try have some background to the text, white on black (without any other shapes than the font) tends to be very boring.
  • Fix some grammar fails (I'm not perfect myself, but yeah lol).
  • Have some moving pictures.
  • Try to make the theme of the video style more representative of Fearless. As of now it is rather dramatic, which I personally don't see how Fearless is. Use a lighter theme, so to say...

But I like the idea, keep up with the editing!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Nipple, GRiiM
(03-19-2014, 10:18 AM)myfloodify Wrote: A few tips,
  • Stop exaggerating the use of "?".
  • Try to make it happen a bit faster, people tend to stop watching after a while.
  • Play around with the fonts. Try have some background to the text, white on black (without any other shapes than the font) tends to be very boring.
  • Fix some grammar fails (I'm not perfect myself, but yeah lol).
  • Have some moving pictures.
  • Try to make the theme of the video style more representative of Fearless. As of now it is rather dramatic, which I personally don't see how Fearless is. Use a lighter theme, so to say...

But I like the idea, keep up with the editing!

Take this advice! it was alright, but i skipped all the writing, too long and boring. If you want to make a proper trailer (if thats what you were trying to do) make it in 2 minutes, and cram it all in, and make it BOOM in your face, not dramatic.
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Nipple
Alraight Thanks for all tips, and as i said it was just practising ^^ And there can be spelling errors because i did it like at 3:00 am. But yes thanks for everyone! Smile
                                                  Go -> here and drop +rep
(03-19-2014, 10:18 AM)myfloodify Wrote: snip

Implying fearless players are not dramatic.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Infernaw