BR on two
But that's just it, How DO you expect to hear me when your playing music THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING!. As I stated above, You had no reason to continue playing music other than purely to ignore us, Which, If Im not mistaken, Is ALSO against the rules.
I have already stated our reasons for attempted hostage and eventually after your failed co-operation assassination, And I am aware that they are not very good reasons but regardless, However, As you stated, You broke FearRP and Chair abused, rather follow the RP like a good RP'er would, Not continue to break it and further push to being banned.
I have already given a valid reason twice to kill the Bus Driver, Yet your ignorance fails to see that. He failed to stop after we told him to get off the bus, Because he did not stop, And continued to drive after we stopped him with the BMW and the Supra, I resorted to scaring/killing the driver to stop the bus, Using the Galil I already had out when we got out of the cars.We told you to get off the bus when we first stopped it, Then we decided to take the bus there rather you get off it, to cause less suspicion, But due to the bus breaking down (Due to my own fault) We tried taking you off the bus, To get you into the BMW while I went back for the Supra. And of course, We get to the situation where you break FearRP and start chair abusing, "because you two were minging.", which isnt a valid reason in the first place.

I do certainly hope you do get banned for the accusations which I have proven.
Hostaging for high taxes (also on the streets) sounds ridiculous for me, just like abusing chair to avoid getting killed.
1. Hostaging for high taxes sounds ridiculous for me
= highly bannable
2. Just like abusing chair to avoid getting killed.
= by a rule breaker who had no reason to kill me
Who ever said high taxes was the only reason? I told police that if I was falsely arrested again that I would get payback in the ultimate form. After that, I was arrested by the word of a random citizen that punched and rammed my car.
So instead of posting a ban request on the policeman who falsely arrested you, you think its okay to just go kill/hostage the president.
(01-28-2014, 08:03 AM)Scene Wrote: 1. Hostaging for high taxes sounds ridiculous for me
= highly bannable
2. Just like abusing chair to avoid getting killed.
= by a rule breaker who had no reason to kill me

So basically you were breaking the rules aswell.

(01-28-2014, 08:09 AM)jared53668 Wrote: Who ever said high taxes was the only reason? I told police that if I was falsely arrested again that I would get payback in the ultimate form. After that, I was arrested by the word of a random citizen that punched and rammed my car.

Not a reason to hostage the head of the state.
How was i breaking rules if its not an IC situation? he had clearly no PROPER roleplay reason to come after me, rdm a bus driver, and then attempt to shoot me.. should i of just let him RDM me and get away with it? Are you going to ban me for not letting the RDM'er RDM me? If so, go ahead.
E
(01-28-2014, 08:19 AM)Scene Wrote: How was i breaking rules if its not an IC situation? he had clearly no PROPER roleplay reason to come after me, rdm a bus driver, and then attempt to shoot me.. should i of just let him RDM me and get away with it? Are you going to ban me for not letting the RDM'er RDM me? If so, go ahead.

You are free to record the scene but rules should be followed as you didn't need to break them in order to get the evidence ie. Nlr breakage.
I broke New Life rule? what?!
That was an example of breaking the rules in need of evidence: that is breaking NLR because you need some evidence against a person breaking the rules - that could be a good reason, but yours wasn't.