BR on two
Name of player: [FL:RP] Jared and Petercob

SteamID:
[FL:RP] Jared - STEAM_0:1:16029545
Petercob - STEAM_0:1:49539177

Time in GMT: between 1:40pm and 2:25pm GMT 10 (aus)

Server: v2d

Involved: TC224, me and the accused.

Summary:
Alright so basically, i was the president, i had no staff besides two police officers who were in the city, TC224 picked me up from the nexus in his bus, he drove calmly and roleplayed a bus driver as per usual, we got to the villas and turned around, on the way back near the bar, a bmw and a supra, started ramming into the bus, somehow TC224 escaped from them and we were on the stretch near bar, one of the accused got out and shot TC224, and killed him somewhat instantly. So they said, and i quote ' hi mr president sit back ' and they stole the bus, and drove it into a tree at the tunnel leading towards the city from the pool. Jared with the bmw was behind, and petercob was the one driving, petercob was spamming mic and i couldnt here him over my music as i stated to him, he began shooting at me whilst i was seated, i stated they are the stupidest minges ive ever seen. They continued, pulled a knife, still didnt work. TC224 disconnected, and they shot and killed me, No reason stated, they had no reason at all to RDM TC224 and myself. I haven't got much evidence as i wasnt recording but its all in console (them killing etc)

Evidence:
[Image: cZdMSam.jpg]
[Image: C3qRstC.jpg]
[Image: 03boQMi.png]
I was not apart of this except I was talking to peter in steam when this happened. I also know Peter to strictly follow the rules and help others who do not know the rules. So to believe he RDM'D in my opinion is not something he would do. From what I can see you were also breaking a rule by abusing the seats. I also recall Peter saying in steam that you were breaking fear RP repeatedly when they pulled the gun on you. They were not going to kill you at first, simply hostage you. But thats what I was told in the steam call. Again, I recognize Peter as a wonderful roleplayer and a rule abiding player. But it is up to the admins now, just wanted to put my two-cents in.
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
You are not apart of this, therefore your input is not welcome.
Right, Time to clear this BR of holes, and for a more specific time frame, 4:07 am GMT
First off, We rammed the bus in an attempt to stop the bus from moving. After we stopped it, I stole the bus , Yes saying a similar quote, Then proceeded to drive it. Yes, I did end up driving into a tree. However, And this is where the story changes. After the bus reached 0%HP from crashing, I exited the bus, Equipped my Galil, And got back onto the bus, I directly pointed this at him,as shown in my screenshots, and instead of as he stated "mic spamming" I told him to get off the bus, By holding the Galil at point bank range he simply ignored me. So, After 4 retries of telling him to get off, And Jared also stating this, I opened fire, Unfortunately,Due to whatever reason, The President was not able to be harmed in any form, After a few attempts of killing him after he refused our orders to leave, TC224 disconnected. The Bus despawned, And because we could now carry out out threats and attempts, We killed him. He is now claiming this counts as RDM after several threats to leave the bus. Now, To accuse him of 1 things.

Breaking FearRP, As I stated above, I held a Galil ARM at point blank range, And not only did he refuse to comply with our command to leave the bus, He also began dancing in the seat in mockery as neither me or Jared could kill him as he exploited the seat mechanic in the bus so he did not get up. This breaks the rule of FearRP about being afraid of the gun, He never moved and just mocked us by dancing in the seat even after we opened fire. You can see I at least had the Galil out at one point from a comment he made in OOC. "(OOC) they are trying to kill me tc but im sitting in the bus". This statement supports the fact I had my Galil out and was pointed at him. Now then, The mic spamming. This was simply me telling him to get off the bus, Not "spamming" as Jared will support that, And (You would have to check the logs on this) I dont recall Scene ever stating he could not hear us, But clearly he could as how would he heard my "quote". Also, I'd like to point out this part of his BR, "i couldnt here him over my music".Now, As I stated. The bus was at 0hp and completely broken down, the radio not on either, So I'd like to point out he had NO means of playing the music other than out of complete ignorance of the fact he was under FearRP and didnt want to comply with the RP.

So, In conclusion, I'd like to point out that the kill was not RDM, And was after numerous warnings and threats to leave the bus. Scene broke FearRP on a major scale, and exploited the bus seats to stop him being killed after we stated our last warning and opened fire. I'd also like to see his explanation for playing music along in his mic where the was no method available. Also, Why would he play music after we had the Galil's pointed at him, Surely he would turn it off, And finally, He claims he could not hear me, Yet he heard me state along the lines of "hi mr president sit back". in which I was further away, So how he didnt hear me while I was in his face is a hole in his story. I believe parts of this BR are pure lies, And that myself and Jared are not guilty of RDM of the President.

EDIT: Also, If the console shows it, Around this time he began dancing in his seat, as stated, If this could be seen and checked by an admin that would be helpful

Screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221384758
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221384700
(01-27-2014, 06:25 AM)Petercob Wrote: Right, Time to clear this BR of holes, and for a more specific time frame, 4:07 am GMT
First off, We rammed the bus in an attempt to stop the bus from moving. After we stopped it, I stole the bus , Yes saying a similar quote, Then proceeded to drive it. Yes, I did end up driving into a tree. However, And this is where the story changes. After the bus reached 0%HP from crashing, I exited the bus, Equipped my Galil, And got back onto the bus, I directly pointed this at him,as shown in my screenshots, and instead of as he stated "mic spamming" I told him to get off the bus, By holding the Galil at point bank range he simply ignored me. So, After 4 retries of telling him to get off, And Jared also stating this, I opened fire, Unfortunately,Due to whatever reason, The President was not able to be harmed in any form, After a few attempts of killing him after he refused our orders to leave, TC224 disconnected. The Bus despawned, And because we could now carry out out threats and attempts, We killed him. He is now claiming this counts as RDM after several threats to leave the bus. Now, To accuse him of 1 things.

Breaking FearRP, As I stated above, I held a Galil ARM at point blank range, And not only did he refuse to comply with our command to leave the bus, He also began dancing in the seat in mockery as neither me or Jared could kill him as he exploited the seat mechanic in the bus so he did not get up. This breaks the rule of FearRP about being afraid of the gun, He never moved and just mocked us by dancing in the seat even after we opened fire. You can see I at least had the Galil out at one point from a comment he made in OOC. "(OOC) they are trying to kill me tc but im sitting in the bus". This statement supports the fact I had my Galil out and was pointed at him. Now then, The mic spamming. This was simply me telling him to get off the bus, Not "spamming" as Jared will support that, And (You would have to check the logs on this) I dont recall Scene ever stating he could not hear us, But clearly he could as how would he her my "quote". Also, I'd like to point out this part of his BR, "i couldnt here him over my music".Now, As I stated. The bus was at 0hp and completely broken down, the radio not on either, So I'd like to point out he had NO means of playing the music other than out of complete ignorance of the fact he was under FearRP and didnt want to comply with the RP.

So, In conclusion, I'd like to point out that the kill was not RDM, And was after numerous warnings and threats to leave the bus. Scene broke FearRP on a major scale, and exploited the bus seats to stop him being killed after we stated our last warning and opened fire. I'd also like to see his explanation for playing music along in his mic where the was no method available. Also, Why would he play music after we had the Galil's pointed at him, Surely he would turn it off, And finally, He claims mic spamming, Yet he heard me state along the lines of "hi mr president sit back". in which I was further away, So how he didnt hear me while I was in his face is a hole in his story. I believe parts of this BR are pure lies, And that myself and Jared are not guilty of RDM of the President.

Screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221384758
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=221384700

As shown in the first screenshot, he started doing a action which was in fact dance while Peter had a gun trained at him. I don't quite know in what context somebody would do that, or in what context somebody would stay in their bus seat listening(or playing) music when a armed man entered the bus. It is quite ridiculous, after the server starts dying down for the night everybody presumes everybody else is trolling, but some of us like to keep the RP alive. The TC kill was due to Peter shooting the bus after it started going away, before he shot he said "Stop the bus!" and waited 3 seconds before opening fire. The intention of the firing was to damage the bus and the driver a small amount to stop the vehicle and continue with the RP. But the driver kept on going, so what would anybody taking extreme measures to get the president do? He would keep on firing until the bus stopped which in turn killed the driver, thus it not being RDM. (If there is any gaps in here please notify me, I have been up for 20+ hours and my brain power is a little behind)

The reason I pulled a knife and started hitting is that I thought maybe melee weapons would damage you and get you out of the seat and stop playing music so we could communicate.

A little side note, Peter and I request that Spartan not be the admin dealing with this BR, as it seems from the screenshot you posted that you and Spartan have a personal affiliation.
Yeah i was dancing to the music, and refusing to leave the seat, because i did not want to be killed. Why else would you ram a bus with a president on it, kill the driver, then steal the bus and hold me at gunpoint for no reason?
oh wait to kill me because you're aggressive hungry. I had absolutely no reason to hostage or kill me, all my laws were fair, i had not banned anything or anyone from the city besides weapons and drugs (which is a perma law) therefore, you have no right to RDM TC244 as he drove down the stretch trying to avoid you two ramming the bus, then stealing and shooting me. If i get banned for 'seat abuse' because i was refusing to be Rdm'd then so be it, but thats not the point, you cannot just randomly attack/hostage a president or anyone without any reason, you say you are roleplaying but you're werent, you had no reason you just wanted to kill me/hostage me, which you did not state to me at all. Spartan and i don't have an affliation, i got his opinion on the matter through steam, and told him the story, i screenshotted the conversation because in his opinion i am in the right, BUT they might get me for 'seat abusing' even though you guys were breaking the rules..
And again, Time to break this reply down, Get the facts straight.
Dancing to music while having a Galil ARM pointed to your face, Seems like you just admitted you majorly broke FearRP as me and Jared have accused you of.
Reason: Me and Jared had been trying to track you down for a hostage RP for about 5-10 minutes. Now then, The reasons for this are clear cut and simple. Your high taxes rate affected both me and Jared dramatically, However, We cannot come after you just for this, But think of that as the build up. You also had a real bad attitude towards Jared when he attempted to talk to you, And I was present at that time. Finally, Your Police Officers had arrested Jared and you commissioned the warrant, There by giving us a fuel for revenge. Now then, As Kiramae19f stated, Myself and Jared did not wish to RDM you at first, Simply hostage you and negotiate the reasons above. Now then, When the bus driver failed to heed our warning to stop the bus, Even after we had stopped it with our own cars, he continued to drive on, So I went to my last resort and opened fire on him, With the intention of scaring him to stop the bus, He didnt stop and therefore died as I continued firing.
Also, You have not answered why you continued to play the music after me and Jared re-entered the bus, Nor a reason for how it could be playing, As I stated, The radio was off and the bus broken down, So you had no form of playing that music as loud as you did.
Me and Jared do not have anything against Spartan, But due to your affiliation via Steam, Which shows you have him as a friend. Therefore, Me and Jared requested that he does not take part in the BR, As we do not feel comfortable with him dealing with this BR.
So, Again, Your completely broke FearRP and Exploited the Bus Seat mechanic to make yourself invulnerable to us and our reasons for your death remain as stated before.
(01-27-2014, 07:44 AM)Petercob Wrote: And again, Time to break this reply down, Get the facts straight.
Dancing to music while having a Galil ARM pointed to your face, Seems like you just admitted you majorly broke FearRP as me and Jared have accused you of.
Reason: Me and Jared had been trying to track you down for a hostage RP for about 5-10 minutes. Now then, The reasons for this are clear cut and simple. Your high taxes rate affected both me and Jared dramatically, However, We cannot come after you just for this, But think of that as the build up. You also had a real bad attitude towards Jared when he attempted to talk to you, And I was present at that time. Finally, Your Police Officers had arrested Jared and you commissioned the warrant, There by giving us a fuel for revenge. Now then, As Kiramae19f stated, Myself and Jared did not wish to RDM you at first, Simply hostage you and negotiate the reasons above. Now then, When the bus driver failed to heed our warning to stop the bus, Even after we had stopped it with our own cars, he continued to drive on, So I went to my last resort and opened fire on him, With the intention of scaring him to stop the bus, He didnt stop and therefore died as I continued firing.
Also, You have not answered why you continued to play the music after me and Jared re-entered the bus, Nor a reason for how it could be playing, As I stated, The radio was off and the bus broken down, So you had no form of playing that music as loud as you did.
Me and Jared do not have anything against Spartan, But due to your affiliation via Steam, Which shows you have him as a friend. Therefore, Me and Jared requested that he does not take part in the BR, As we do not feel comfortable with him dealing with this BR.
So, Again, Your completely broke FearRP and Exploited the Bus Seat mechanic to make yourself invulnerable to us and our reasons for your death remain as stated before.

It wasnt a roleplay situation, i was refusing to comply with your orders that you didnt state, just visually gave me (holding guns and shooting me) because you were rule breaking. If you wanted to roleplay a hostage RP you PM me, and ask me that you want to set up and roleplay where i become hostage, so its mutal, not randomly run me off the road kill the bus driver and point your gun and shoot me, theres a difference between minging and roleplaying. You did not once state what your intentions were, i grasped that you were just going to minge and kill me because you can and i have no one to protect me, and you had already RDM'd the bus driver, and attempted to kill me. You cannot raid or kill the president because of taxes, i had a clear reason for the taxes anyway (no government) and i was broadcasting for people to join the police force, my whole SS unit left i had 2 police officers. Jared and you never talked to me about anything, if you did show me the evidence in console chat, screenshot it. I told you why i was sitting there ' breaking fear rp' and ' mic spamming ' because i REFUSED to die to a minge who wanted to kill someone for no reason. Now, if i get banned for refusing to be killed by a minge who had intentions to kill me, then i get banned, its not backseat administrating, i am not taking it into my own hands, but as spartan said, they may say that it was seat abuse, even though its an OOC situation not IC. I have 12 staff on my steam, just because i am friends with them on steam doesn't give me a boost, they are not biased, and if they are they get repercussions. And again, i will state i did do that in OOC situation, because you were rulebreaking, if it was a proper reason to go after me, i would abide by the rules, i have 0 bans and black lists, i have over 1160 hours on the server, i have been a server moderator, i have 19 roleplay points, and have been part of this community since the 19th of March, 2012. I know how to roleplay.
I am not going to repeat this again, i have repeated myself 3 times to you and you still do not understand, so i will wait for an admin to respond.
And AGAIN I have to break this down to sort out the sheer lies I can see here.
I DID state my order clearly through my microphone, Which was in working condition and, As you managed to hear the quote you stated earlier. You broke FearRP massively, Exploited the Bus Seats to further break FearRP.
I never have to PM you about setting up a Hostage RP, Just like you don't get PM'ed when your being raided, You are not supposed to know your getting Hostage/Raided, Otherwise you could mysteriously boost your security or decide to go on a trip, etc. The surprise attack is what makes the RP work, Not if you know in advance.
As I already stated, The Bus Driver, TC224, Was not RDM'ed. Both me and Jared stopped the bus and ordered him to stop and get out, With Galil's pointed at him, He drove off, So I took final resort measures and opened fire in attempt to stop the bus, Either through the Driver stopping by will or him dieing and the bus stopping that way. Also, As stated above, At first, We tried to get you to a secluded location, Then, My awful driving skills got us crashed into a tree, So me and Jared ordered you clearly to leave the bus, You decided to ignore us and keep the music loudly on. Only after 4 attempts of getting you off the bus did we attempt to kill you while on the bus, All in this time you were dancing in your seat, Further breaking FearRP, and still exploiting the bus seats to avoid being killed.
I personally do not care of any of the information about you having this many hours or you being a mod in the past, Or how many RP points you have. No one is perfect, And regardless of how long you have RP'ed in Fearless for, You broke the rules, And deserve a punishment for it.
I have repeated myself 3 times, And your arrogance and constant chatter about me being a "minge" and failure to give good support for the following:
Music still playing after there was no means of playing it, Other to ignore us.
Breaking FearRP, And claiming you could not hear us when you managed to hear my "quote" even though I was further away then when I was directly infront of you.
Exploiting and Abuse of the Bus Seats in the Bus, Further breaking FearRP.
So I will happily sit back and wait for an admin to sort this out.
How do you expect me to hear you if i have music playing? i even wrote, i cannot hear you. Yes i did break RP and chair abuse, because you two were minging. What was your EXACT reasons, for taking me hostage/shooting me? KGO. You don't have to set up the rp through PM if you have a reason to hostage/kill me, which you didn't because as i stated, all my laws were very fair, and the admins can clearly check through console. It wasnt an RP because you had no reason for the 10th time. You had no reason to shoot the driver of the bus/push him with your cars, because it wasnt RP, you just wanted to get to me. NONE of you told me to leave the bus, even if you did i probably wouldnt of listened because you didnt have a REASON to hostage/kill me. I was stating i know how to RP because of those reasons, so therefore if it was a roleplayed situation i would of actually roleplayed it out.

I ignore minges, ban me admins xoxo