admin pres uses admin title to allow cops/himself to kill people.
I love how all of this is coming from the guy with 1 RP point, and 170 hours. The players whom actually know how to RP, and have been involved in past RP's like this, have hundreds and hundreds of hours, and know RP like the back of their hand. The problem with you lot tonight was inexperience, confusion, and simply bad/fail RP. City RP is meant to be RP'ed on in multiple ways. It can be a dictatorship, it can be an alien invasion, it can be whatever. The fact is, a little variation is good. Admins constantly change things up in terms of RP. I'll let you have an insight into actual RP through my screenshots, and all of these RP's were with smart players, who know how to RP, and it's not the same City RP that you're referring to, and no one was dramatic about it either! Heres a few examples of RP's out of the ordinary:

Gas leak RP!:

[Image: 2012_10_09_00004.jpg]

Combine Invasion RP:

[Image: 2012_12_02_00003.jpg]

Cemetary RP (and yes I even used my mic to play sad music!):

[Image: 2013_02_25_00009.jpg]

Marriage RP (I even used my mic to play music this time too!):

[Image: 2013_03_03_00013.jpg]

Ghost RP:

[Image: 2013_04_09_00002.jpg]

Server wide gas RP:

[Image: 2013_05_27_00036.jpg]

Winter Super Storm RP:

[Image: 2013_06_15_00003.jpg]

Earthquake RP:

[Image: 2013_08_18_00012.jpg]

Inception RP (This was a really good one):

[Image: 2013_08_31_00008.jpg]

I have about 1 billion more screenshots. But I feel like you should get the point by now. The point is, this is how RP works. City RP can be stretched, it can be varied, people can die in it from rubble, people can die in it from a guillotine, people can die in it from aliens. I think the main problem here is, you're not used to anything besides regular City RP, so you automatically think that anything besides regular city RP is the spawn of the devil and abuse, which isn't true.

PS: In every single one of these events, I used my mic to play music for the affect.
(12-08-2013, 05:36 AM)Vauld Wrote: I love how all of this is coming from the guy with 1 RP point, and 170 hours.

Ah so you don't care about any other player that is newer than you? Only care about people who have your little "RP points"? Sorry I don't hold up to your great RPing standards.

And thanks for showing us the rest of your admining events that result in non-city RP deaths of other players. Too bad I wasn't there for those as well or I would have more stuff to report about. It just shows you how much you abuse when you truly don't even recognize abusing the power of admin "RolePlay" events.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid318282

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...5Ff8jmRmvI

A person have a record of Vauld mic spamming music while cops killed everybody in nexus lobby. Lies that he wasn't mic spamming (video shows he was doing it for a long time) Also Lies the cops didn't kill anybody.
I'm saying you're inexperienced which clearly you are. If non-city RP deaths = abuse, then every single admin who holds events abuses.

Basically what you just said was, admins who hold events are abusing their powers. So with this logic, every admin is abusing power. I can literally name 1 non-city RP, server-wide RP for each admin.
Well provide proof and they should be punished as well. Since you admins are so tight about RP that somebody can't mention hamburgers without getting killed by you, you should be punished for each little non-rp thing you guys do. It is only fair.
(12-08-2013, 05:55 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: Well provide proof and they should be punished as well. Since you admins are so tight about RP that somebody can't mention hamburgers without getting killed by you, you should be punished for each little non-rp thing you guys do. It is only fair.

-facepalm- Semi-Serious RP
There has been many rp events that people haven't liked. I mean seriously come on guys. All this bickering wont go anywhere. Ive been in server wide rps where right from the start I get crushed from a rock (Vauld). Ive been in a couple of the server wide rps wich vauld had hosted. And Ive generally enjoyed them. Ive even seen this rp be performed. And people liked it. It was just this group of people who decided to fail rp.
Okay, so you just proved, preditor, that vauld prop kills for the fun of it in his so called "RP Events" Maybe try a passive RP event that doesn't kill half the server? And for the semi-serious part, killing a lot of people at random in nexus is pretty ridiculous.
That video describes my feelings spot on, the guy who spawned a tree in the middle of the road, who broke Fear RP, who asked to be killed, who interrupted the RP with the other guy, recorded the video.

In the video, the only person who is taken down by the police is the armed guy who shot at me in the black suit.

Also, for gods sake, how many times do I have to tell you - I didn't order for people to be killed in the Nexus, the logs even prove I never ordered that. And even with that being said, in the video the only person to die from gunshot is the armed man shooting at me.

Also what are you talking about. RP events are enjoyable for the PLAYERS, my job is to occasionally host and manage them so players have something fun to do that's a variance of the regular city-rp.
(12-08-2013, 05:59 AM)JackHarkness Wrote: Okay, so you just proved, preditor, that vauld prop kills for the fun of it in his so called "RP Events" Maybe try a passive RP event that doesn't kill half the server? And for the semi-serious part, killing a lot of people at random in nexus is pretty ridiculous.

Did you really just put RP Events in quotes. He doesn't have to make these events for you, he doesn't need to waste time re-decorating the server to fit the RP, he can be a admin who just sits there and watches the server and does nothing.
I do the RP events for the players, I spend hours at time, making these events so that the players have something enjoyable to do that's more than just walking around the city at random. Look at my Opera RP for example, took me 13 hours to setup - Why did I do it? I did it so that I could host an event in which the players could have something fun to do - either being a singer, or watching the Opera.